Matt Lauer fired for sexual misconduct ?

NBC News chairman Andrew Lack said in a memo to staff that it was the first complaint lodged against Lauer in his career at the network. But he said "we were also presented with reason to believe this may not have been an isolated incident."

It is a day to CELEBRATE.

I have disliked that little asshole from day one.

No doubt he was protected for decades by his bosses...they should go too.

You've got to wonder in this feeding frenzy atmosphere right now, what would happen to Trump if the election were now instead of a year ago.

These "sexual misconduct" allegations are going too far. Maybe these tattletales should have thought twice before bringing their vagina to work.

It is a day to CELEBRATE.

I have disliked that little asshole from day one.

No doubt he was protected for decades by his bosses...they should go too.

Remember that interview with him and Tom Cruise. It was like, I don't know who I hate more!?

Its good for the nation. Cleansing idiotic men with abnormal urges. We can all hope this is a daily thing especially gratifying when its an elected official or an uber wealthy person.

NBC News chairman Andrew Lack said in a memo to staff that it was the first complaint lodged against Lauer in his career at the network. But he said "we were also presented with reason to believe this may not have been an isolated incident."
that part bugs the shit out of me. unless i totally misread this, he's saying:

"we've never had this problem with him before and no one has ever said a word about his conduct til today. but since we're in an uber-hyped-up-bullshit-mob-justice mode, we see no reason to question the woman. i mean, after all, woman have been hiding this for decades..."

the backlash of this will be strong in a few years if we don't cut it out.we're literally foregoing any form of verification while creating a time where we ENCOURAGE people to come out and say ME TOO!!!! and if anyone has seen revenge of the nerds, they come out in droves when given the spotlight.

if this is true, good. keep them falling. but i would hope that we do some digging and not just run with the fad.

Forum List

Back