Maui Burning

If humans can control the climate they how about bringing some fucking RAIN over there?
Give me some of that 65 degree weather somebody was talking about earlier.

11 PM and it's 87 degrees. :FIREdevil:

This IS a hot one this year. 72% humidity, bah fongu.

You can't PROVE climate change is man made just because man is here. It's YOUR burden to PROVE it. You have nothing. Good, oceans have heated up. They've heated up and cooled for 4.5 BILLION MOTHERFUCKING YEARS. NONE OF THIS SHIT IS NEW. This has been happening for BILLIONS of years. You look at 50 years and see that as proof. I look at BILLIONS of years and see that it's just history repeating itself. This time, we're around to see it. Big whoop.

PROVE man has caused it. YOU CAN'T. Fuck you and your Venn diagram. I can produce a diagram showing global temp has gone up and down for 4.5 BILLION FUCKING YEARS. 50 years ain't shit, it means NOTHING. In your human life, if you were to live 75 years, you are literally judging an entire human life by a fraction of a second. That is how small of a piece of time you are looking at and making conclusions. You are THAT fucking stupid.
I want them to actually show us experiments where they successfully changed global climate. I want to see scientific experiments that are repeatable. Stop a tornado or a hurricane. Bring water to drought areas, etc.

I want them to actually show us experiments where they successfully changed global climate. I want to see scientific experiments that are repeatable. Stop a tornado or a hurricane. Bring water to drought areas, etc.
Can't you just nuke a hurricane?

Give me some of that 65 degree weather somebody was talking about earlier.

11 PM and it's 87 degrees. :FIREdevil:

This IS a hot one this year. 72% humidity, bah fongu.
The 'climate controllers' must all be on vacation.

Sipping a Mai Tai on front street in one of the cafes there.

f880ed18381e798902e1ea9c3145cf25.jpg

Marie and myself, in front of the waterfall in Hana.
f990803ae8b9ac3bc49c2d7b675b74b8.jpg

Marie at the Luau at the Hyatt
7105133c01cbc7fa5a0ca8e87ccf2686.jpg

Me in front of The Cannery Mall on Front St after some shopping.
87037e87ec8bafcce12f9d697ca89a39.jpg

Our fav snorkel spot...Mile 17. Free, lots of fish you see better than on a charter boat.
868716cc296ac0d07f18250c8ea70c92.jpg

Oh yes. I am in mourning again at the loss of Lahaina. Such a special place.
Me and Matt at the Hyatt Luau! This was a long time ago, but seems like yesterday! What fun!

https://www.usmessageboard.com/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Flh4.ggpht.com%2F_IY2H5dkMdKA%2FS7pjyyCKvYI%2FAAAAAAAABog%2FZW8HZAzaZ9o%2Fs800%2Fhawaii1.jpg&hash=c4a30f91baa744de7efb20160c70f16d

Are you denying the vast majority of scientists believe man is affecting climate?
'Scientists' can believe what they want but, to PROVE their hypotheses they must perform repeatable experiments. So far there is no experiment that gives scientific proof of human caused climate change.

Hey look who disappeared when confronted. My guess is you own another type of business, but that is just a wild guess.

I'm 80 years old, dumbass. I've been retired for decades.

Well you're in the minority of climate scientists. I'd love to read your published paper on the climate, though.

I'm a geologist. Like I said. I am far better educated than a mere climatologist.

Their vaunted climate models can't even do a one day hindcast.

Until they have a model that can do that they simply have opinion that matters.

So just keep polluting because there is nothing we can do about it anyway? LOL!
Humans do not cause global climate change. Pollution is local and most places in America (except for liberal Democrat controlled areas) address it.

88,125 climate related studies. 99.9% of these studies reveal climate change is being caused by humans. More than 99.9% of studies agree: Humans caused climate change | Cornell Chronicle

I guess Westwall's paper made up the .1%.

All derived from "simple computer models"

Makes sense. They are for simpletons.

Like you.

What is happening on Maui, just like what happened in Yosemite. In that case the cultists faithfully bleated that it was because of climate change.

Then, a demofascist big donor was arrested for arson for setting the fires.

I will bet large amounts of cash that these fires are likewise arson.

Forum List

Back