Maui Burning

Climate scientists get paid for pushing climate change and NASA exists on the government tit. I'll bet one could get a government grant for studying Penguin caused climate change and have 'experts' swear up and down there is a 'consensus' that Penguins are responsible.
Hey nice deflection. You've been watching Tuckers techniques, havent you?

"May" words used by charlatans. That's the difference between climatologists and real scientists. We don't use the words "may" "suggests" "possibly" "could" etc. Etc. Etc.

We use the words "will" "can be found at" "when found will appear as" etc. Etc. Etc.

Our predictions are PREDICTIONS.

We don't hide behind weasel words. Those words are used by palm readers, psychics, and climatologists.....no one else.
I get it. So you make definite predictions while these radical commie climatologists make predictions like a palm reader. Got it.

So are you saying Einstein was a weasel? Because studies now are just starting to confirm some of the things he was saying about the universe. And some things he was wrong about.

Still waiting on a link to your climate paper.

Nope. He PREDICTED what we would find. He even said he didn't like some of what would be proven.

You're not very well versed in science.

And it shows.

I get it. So you make definite predictions while these radical commie climatologists make predictions like a palm reader. Got it.

Show the class a SINGLE prediction made by a climatologist that doesn't include a weasel word.

J. Tuzo Wilson described what a transverse fault would look like, how they would be found, and how they operated.

Your heroes declare that their experiments need not be repeatable.

So, Mr. I am a dumbass, what is the definition of a science that is non falsifiable?

Nope. He PREDICTED what we would find. He even said he didn't like some of what would be proven.

You're not very well versed in science.

And it shows.
What about the stuff he predicted that was proven wrong?

You're right I'm not a scientist. That's when there's a group and 99.9% or 97% are in agreement, I tend to listen to what they have to say and tune out the 3% or .1%.

What about the stuff he predicted that was proven wrong?

You're right I'm not a scientist. That's when there's a group and 99.9% or 97% are in agreement, I tend to listen to what they have to say and tune out the 3% or .1%.

He was NEVER proven wrong. Not in a single case.

You just have this innate knowledge about the climate and are smarter than 97% of climate scientists. Wow that's quite a whopper of a lie. Even for a trump supporter.
Any sane person is smarter than a so-called 'climate scientist.'

So they need to construct more smokestacks to prove to you that pollution causes global warming?

You still haven't answered my question. What do you call a science that is non falsifiable.

There is a specific name for them.

Two bozo's that didnt make it past freshman biology in high school. You two should be published! Maybe that will happen in the prison newspaper someday.
The subject is climate change not H.S. biology.

You still haven't answered my question. What do you call a science that is non falsifiable.

There is a specific name for them.
LOL I know what you're trying to get at. You're trying to say these studies are not valid scientific theory. Of course that is why they are published and accepted by accredited scientists and publications.

LOL I know what you're trying to get at. You're trying to say these studies are not valid scientific theory. Of course that is why they are published and accepted by accredited scientists and publications.

What do you call a science that is non falsifiable?

Forum List

Back