Maui conflagration: it gets weird PDQ.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Like coincidentally, all the rich property owners homes in the area, ALL where untouched. Oprah Winfrey, Jeff Bazos. And the realtors trying to buy out survivors less than 48 hours later. And the democrat leadership and their sheer ineptitude, that goes in yet another direction. But I stop here.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Jewish space lasers, Chem trials seeding the forest with flammable aluminum and barium dust, I don't know. But this I KNOW: None of these rich liberals living in Maui where harmed by this, and there is a huge list of them. Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates, that also happens own a huge chunk of the Hawaiian islands. Not touched at all. Nope. Explain that.

Jewish space lasers, Chem trials seeding the forest with flammable aluminum and barium dust, I don't know. But this I KNOW: None of these rich liberals living in Maui where harmed by this, and there is a huge list of them. Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates, that also happens own a huge chunk of the Hawaiian islands. Not touched at all. Nope. Explain that.
So what are you saying?

Do you think these wealthy people would live anywhere close to the commoners in Lahaina? They have money, they have estates, they probably have beachfront far away from tourists.

How the fuck was it that place, and only that place encircled by fire?

They couldn't have wet up the outskirts of town?

And naturally, you have proof of this. Oh, wait, that's right. You nut jobs never have proof of anything. You simply have to decree it so in order to believe it.

Let me guess. Was is the DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP State?

And naturally, you have proof of this. Oh, wait, that's right. You nut jobs never have proof of anything. You simply have to decree it so in order to believe it.

Well, I just read their hydrants ran dry. The fire melted their water pipes? Wtf? Are they plastic?

No already full pumper trucks?

No Taz...it was GLOBAL WAAAARRRMMMIIINNNG.
Right? That's the only possible answer.

What good would proof do? It never works for other crimes the Reich has committed.

Forum List

Back