Maximum assholeness

Yet more RWs chiming in with their abject ignorance of the primary process...

I always thought Obama was a vindictive person but the fact that he is not endorsing any democratic candidate just shows how petty this person is. He is still pissed off at Hillary simply because she ran against him. It is like he threw himself into maximum asshole mode.
I dunno. I dont believe a sitting president (or former for that matter) endorses anyone in the primary. I dont think Reagan endorsed anyone in the GOP primary that Bush Sr won.

Obama doesn't want the first woman President to prove out to be a better President than the first Black President was.
images

I always thought Obama was a vindictive person but the fact that he is not endorsing any democratic candidate just shows how petty this person is. He is still pissed off at Hillary simply because she ran against him. It is like he threw himself into maximum asshole mode.

Sitting Presidents don't endorse Primary candidates.
Personally I think Obama should come out and endorse Trump, just to fuck with the Republican Bases heads. :eek:

After all it's his last year in office he might as well have some fun.

He is voting Present.

He is waiting for Biden to enter the race.

He knows Mrs. Clinton will have a hard time winning from prison.

Sitting Presidents don't endorse Primary candidates.
Personally I think Obama should come out and endorse Trump, just to fuck with the Republican Bases heads. :eek:

After all it's his last year in office he might as well have some fun.

Obama having a good time....lol

obamadoinghisjob.jpg

Challenge to RWs: Name one sitting President who's endorsed a member of his party before the first primary.

I dont believe a sitting president (or former for that matter) endorses anyone in the primary.

I don't believe a sitting (or former) president should make millions in speaking fees, especially when his wife is an important public official. But then, I'm not a Democrat

I dont believe a sitting president (or former for that matter) endorses anyone in the primary.

I don't believe a sitting (or former) president should make millions in speaking fees, especially when his wife is an important public official. But then, I'm not a Democrat

No "sitting President" gives paid speeches, but why shouldn't former Presidents be allowed to make a living?

No "sitting President" gives paid speeches, but why shouldn't former Presidents be allowed to make a living?

Maybe because they have a taxpayer funded retirement? I know! Let them earn money and tax it at about 95% to pay for their Secret Service protection.

Forum List

Back