Maxine Waters:"James Comey Is A Dumbass Whitey Bitch!,James Comey Has No Credibility!"..Oops.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: Hopefully by now, we have all seen the footage of "Miss Extremely Intelligent", Maxine Waters beating up on James Comey during the time when the Democrats were pissed at him and wanted him in jail/resign/roasted like a pig,,etc. etc.
:banana:
And now she was on MSNBC?{I Forgot} and an anchor was challenging Maxine on the statement she made about Comey having no credibility. Maxine would not give a straight answer and just wandered off to left field bringing up the russians as usual.
:argue:
But Maxine! You said James Comey had no credibility, and now you are taking sides with him? :dunno: :cow: ....then came the cricket response.
:eusa_silenced:

:2up: Hopefully by now, we have all seen the footage of "Miss Extremely Intelligent", Maxine Waters beating up on James Comey during the time when the Democrats were pissed at him and wanted him in jail/resign/roasted like a pig,,etc. etc.
And now she was on MSNBC?{I Forgot} and an anchor was challenging Maxine on the statement she made about Comey having no credibility. Maxine would not give a straight answer and just wandered off to left field bringing up the russians as usual.
But Maxine! You said James Comey had no credibility, and now you are taking sides with him? :dunno: :cow: ....then came the cricket response.
Crazy Aunt Maxine is a stone-cold racist.

Who knew....:dunno:

Maxine Waters is a clown......representing the finest the Democrat Party has to offer.

She's in early stage of dementia and needs to go to the old folks home for a long, long rest.

That democrat nut, as well as pretty much all the others democrat scum and Crooked Hillary and Obama, need to be brought to testify before a Grand Jury as to there involvement in the "Russia meddling" hoax that Crooked Hillary started after she lost in a landslide to The Donald.

Let's fire up The ReFlatulence movement to run Waters for Prez in 2020. She's perfect in every way as their candidate and Party leader.

She's in early stage of dementia and needs to go to the old folks home for a long, long rest.
That's the nice thing about being a Democrat.
  • You can be incompetent
  • You can be dishonest
  • You can be a racist
  • All you have to do is tell people what they want to hear and never produce

Crazy Aunt Maxine is a stone-cold racist.

Who knew....:dunno:
maybe Maxine can star in some of those "Fallen on My Head and I cant get up" commercials

Maxine Waters is a clown......representing the finest the Democrat Party has to offer.
maybe maxine was traumatized as a slave during the 1870's?

C_vja5KXoAAVf3w.jpg

C_vja5KXoAAVf3w.jpg
im pretty sure that when the world comes to an end from WW4 or WW5,,,,the only creatures that will survive will be cockroaches and maxine waters.

Haha...this Loon is a joke...just another filthy Hood-rat holding office in a filthy district and elected by filthy humans.

Like i said before... I'm embarrassed for black women everywhere.

Things changed on March 20, 2017 when Comey said Trump has been under investigation since July 2016.

Forum List

Back