Maxine Waters Responds To Death Threats: 'You'd Better Shoot Straight'

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018

Seriously, this reminds me of the time when JFK told the secret service that he was the President and that they, the secret service should shut the frik up...………………….

I know that some of you here probably never heard that story...……

PS. Dear Maxine, (moron) all bullets travel straight. Really, the ones with steering wheels only exist in your demented childish mind

Seriously, this reminds me of the time when JFK told the secret service that he was the President and that they, the secret service should shut the frik up...………………….

PS. Dear Maxine, (moron) all bullets travel straight. Really, the ones with steering wheels only exist in your demented childish mind

Wait, do you think the phrase 'shoot straight' has to do with bullets possibly taking a curved flight? :p

Wait, do you think the phrase 'shoot straight' has to do with bullets possibly taking a curved flight? :p

If a blind, drunk, epileptic with down syndrome and Parkinson's disease fires a gun multiple times, all the bullets will shoot straight.

High school physics, 101, way over Adolphs head

If a blind, drunk, epileptic with down syndrome and Parkinson's disease fires a gun multiple times, all the bullets will shoot straight.

Again, do you think that the phrase 'shoot straight' has to do with the way the bullet travels once it leaves a gun? :lol:

Admittedly, to shoot straight often means to deal honestly with someone, but in either case, it means something other than the bullet taking a curved path once it leaves a gun. ;)

Again, do you think that the phrase 'shoot straight' has to do with the way the bullet travels once it leaves a gun? :lol:

Admittedly, to shoot straight often means to deal honestly with someone, but in either case, it means something other than the bullet taking a curved path once it leaves a gun. ;)

I know that a United States public official who dares potential shooters to shoot straight at them, is mentally incompetent....………… And there is nothing you can do about her incompetence except babble on.

Again, If a blind, drunk, epileptic with down syndrome and Parkinson's disease fires a gun multiple times, all the bullets will shoot straight.

High school physics, 101, way over Adolph Waters head and yours too.

Last edited:

I know that a United States public official who dares potential shooters to shoot straight at them, is mentally incompetent....………… And there is nothing you can do about her incompetence except babble on.

Again, If a blind, drunk, epileptic with down syndrome and Parkinson's disease fires a gun multiple times, all the bullets will shoot straight.

It's not over my head at all. :rofl:

My point, if you'd actually read and comprehend my posts, is that Waters, while she may be incompetent, was pretty clearly not trying to say that the bullets might curve in mid-flight if someone shot at her. She was almost certainly talking about the aim of whoever might shoot at her. It's an expression. ;)

It seems to be your head which is being held too low in this conversation. :aug08_031:

Her constituents are not known for aiming

glock_gangsta_homeboy_night_sights.jpg

Actually, it flew over your head. You are just too stupid to realize that.

I know that trumpanzees have trouble understanding someone who is brave in the face of death threats and doesn't go all snowflakey.

Did you consume too much paste as a child? Shooting straight has nothing to do with the trajectory of the bullet and everything to do with the aim of the shooter.

Forum List

Back