🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maxine Waters Says She's Going To Assassinate Trump Tonight

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
This woman is crazy.

UPDATE: YouTube deletes Maxine Waters promise to 'go and take out Trump' - The American Mirror

EDITOR’S NOTE: YouTube has deleted the original video of Waters’s appearance. Another version has been embedded here and will be visible until it is removed, too.

It’s been only four months since Rep. Steve Scalise was shot by a Bernie Sanders fan, but did one of his colleagues advocate violence against the president of the United States?

The one-note impeachment minstrel Maxine Waters promised a group that benefits “homeless LGBTQ youth” that she will “take out” the president — and the liberal audience wildly applauded.

Appearing recently at the Ali Forney Center gala in New York City, it only took Waters 27 seconds before she slammed Trump.​

When someone threatens to take someone out tonight that can be taken two different ways.
Either you're planning on going out on a date or you plan to kill them.

I doubt she wants to see a movie, some wine, a little dinner and dancing with him.
Melania would kick her ass if that was the case.
I think she wants to remove Trump tonight in the most violent manner possible.

"take trump out" does not necessarily mean assassinate.
Let's do what the media does and assume the worst.

Last time I had take out, it came in little boxes and was quite delicious.

If a republican had said something like that a year ago, the headlines would have read "Member of congress threatens to eat Obama!".
No.....the headlines would read "Member of congress threatens to assassinate Obama"

Oh my! Do we really not know what "take them out" means in this context?

When someone threatens to take someone out tonight that can be taken two different ways.
Either you're planning on going out on a date or you plan to kill them.

I doubt she wants to see a movie, some wine, a little dinner and dancing with him.
Melania would kick her ass if that was the case.
I think she wants to remove Trump tonight in the most violent manner possible.
Move to CA, vote, take her out.

"take trump out" does not necessarily mean assassinate.
Let's do what the media does and assume the worst.

Last time I had take out, it came in little boxes and was quite delicious.

If a republican had said something like that a year ago, the headlines would have read "Member of congress threatens to eat Obama!".
No.....the headlines would read "Member of congress threatens to assassinate Obama"
This would have been the top news story for a day or two.

in her first sentence or two, she mentions Ali, whom she had never met.

Ali took out a lot of people, don't remember him assassinating any of them.

In normal adult conversation there is no way you could construe it to assassinate the man.

Maxine Waters does not indulge in normal adult conversation, so what she meant is beyond comprehension.

Be that as it may, there is enough of a secret service detail around him that he is reasonably safe

It doesn't fucking matter.
Trump said that SGT Johnson was exactly where he wanted to be.
That he knew the dangers involved.
So of course he was trying to mean to the widow of a fallen soldier.
He wasn't trying to tell her that her husband was brave.

Maxine said she was going to "Take Trump Out Tonight".
We have to learn to take everything in the worst possible way.

In normal adult conversation there is no way you could construe it to assassinate the man.

Maxine Waters does not indulge in normal adult conversation, so what she meant is beyond comprehension.

Be that as it may, there is enough of a secret service detail around him that he is reasonably safe

It's an alien code word for abduction.

My guess is that the OP is being facetious, and I think it's also possible that he's mocking the Left a little - imagine the outrage from the Left and the media had a Republican said that about Obama.

The worst part of all this is that we can no longer take much of anything seriously, including from our "leaders", and that doesn't bode well for a democracy.

It is the usual tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. She gets on her hind legs and vaporizes. Everyone rolls their eyes and continues on with what they were doing

ben carson.jpg

Forum List

Back