Maxine Waters.Sure Has Been Quiet Since Mid-Terms.Gee,What Happened?May Not Get Her Way Now?

:abgg2q.jpg: What a major embarrassment!,,,I iz gonna inpeach Trump! I iz gonna get even with Wall Street! ect. ect. Just uze all wait till after dem mid-terms when weze control the House and da Senate! Denn weze gonna Impeach 45 !!!
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh::dance: :dance:
:iyfyus.jpg: :poop: :oops-28:
perhaps you should wait until she actually has the power to do that in January, dumbass doup. Actually she was always quiet, it is your ridiculous propaganda machine that highlighted a little speech or two to very few people and repeated it a thousand times....

:abgg2q.jpg: What a major embarrassment!,,,I iz gonna inpeach Trump! I iz gonna get even with Wall Street! ect. ect. Just uze all wait till after dem mid-terms when weze control the House and da Senate! Denn weze gonna Impeach 45 !!!
LOLOL

You say that as if the House can’t impeach trump if they want. :badgrin:

Another crude racist thread here on USMB. Maxine does not talk like the OP insinuates. Her education and communication skills are many times and levels above the uneducated childish OP.
C’mon now. Have you seen a conservative on this site exhibite an IQ over 44?

They finally got her to shut her hideous yap, big lips and all.
well she cant impeach trump now,,but who else can she impeach? The President of Guam?

You mean Guam is still floating?? It hasn't turned over yet??

Waters would make a super Speaker of the House don't you think?? What an intelligent and well spoken Speaker she would be.

LMAO

well she cant impeach trump now,,but who else can she impeach? The President of Guam?

Waters would make a super Speaker of the House don't you think?? What an intelligent and well spoken Speaker she would be.

LMAO
Waters should run for Speaker Of The House on Uranus,,,,it suits her and her wigs perfectly

LMAO
Waters should run for Speaker Of The House on Uranus,,,,it suits her and her wigs perfectly

With her non professional at anything demeanor she would make the perfect Dem speaker of the house.

Just imagine the fun we would have watching her uneducated self in action.

LMAO

With her non professional at anything demeanor she would make the perfect Dem speaker of the house.

Just imagine the fun we would have watching her uneducated self in action.
i would be looking forward to see her wig fall off and dentures flying out when she speaks

Forum List

Back