Maxine Waters thanks FTX CEO for his transparency

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The FTX CEO who stole much more money than than Bernie Madoff ever did not only is not in jail, Maxine Waters just thanked him for his transparency after his theft.

But then, Maxine and the rest of the Democrats received more money from him than any other person in the world, other than George Soros.

Just astounding. The kid lives in the Bahamas now and free as a bird, and never will see jail time, all because he paid off democrats with the stolen money.

The FTX CEO who stole much more money than than Bernie Madoff ever did not only is not in jail, Maxine Waters just thanked him for his transparency after his theft.

But then, Maxine and the rest of the Democrats received more money from him than any other person in the world, other than George Soros.

Just astounding. The kid lives in the Bahamas now and free as a bird, and never will see jail time, all because he paid off democrats with the stolen money.

Madoff only got arrested right away because he admitted to his crimes to protect his sons.

I have a feeling the FTX guy is going have a warrant issued for his arrest, but probably not for months. Combine the usual level of difficulty in a white collar crime prosecution with the relative novelty of the crypto markets and you have something that takes time.

This of course doesn't excuse Water's pandering, or the kid glove treatment he is getting from the media.

Give me this again...

Waters thanked him for being 'candid'... That's all...

She didn't absolve him from all sins... She didn't forgive him for any shit...

The way you are talking, you are trying to say she would give out a pardon to him so he wouldn't 'rat' on her. Sorry that would be Trump...

This is the Trumpers trying to project their crimes on others... Go live in your own shit and stop trying to drag others in with you :poop::poop::poop:

Give me this again...

Waters thanked him for being 'candid'... That's all...

She didn't absolve him from all sins... She didn't forgive him for any shit...

The way you are talking, you are trying to say she would give out a pardon to him so he wouldn't 'rat' on her. Sorry that would be Trump...

This is the Trumpers trying to project their crimes on others... Go live in your own shit and stop trying to drag others in with you :poop::poop::poop:

Slurp Slurp Slurp.

Keep twinging that Dem pussy, cuck boi.

The Dems should give the money they got from SBF back to the people it was stolen from…..right?

Isnt that the right thing to do? Return the stolen money?

The Democrats will do the right thing...right?

(I laughed out loud while I typed that sentence.)

Dems should give back all the money SBF and his mother gave to Dems.

Isnt that the right thing to do.

Lets imagine it was the RNC, what do you think the cult would say?

Dems should give back all the money SBF and his mother gave to Dems.

Isnt that the right thing to do.

Lets imagine it was the RNC, what do you think the cult would say?
Dims have much more important things to do with that money than giving it back to systemically racist American voters that were stolen from, like saving us from Climate change.

Just think of it as Reparations.

SBF stole money.
SBF gave that money to Democrats.
That stolen money should be returned to those it was stolen from….right?

Is this a controversial position I am taking?

Waters is one of the poster children for corrupt, criminal Democrats.

Forum List

Back