May 15, 2013, It Is Nakba Day In Palestine

Aren't you supposed to wait until the end of the war to claim victory?

48' was long ago.

The result of that war is known to everyone.

Sorry, I say, I am truely sorry. Sorry they attacked us with their armies, brigades, and trained fighters, while we were hardly standing; and even more, I'm sorry that with that fact that we were hardly standing, we won their armies of death.

Well, actually I'm not.

I'm quite happy, actually.

What did they lose? None of their borders were changed. Nobody lost any land.

They lost their main goal- to destroy Israel:eusa_whistle:

"...define the 'Jewish people', therefore a national identity had to be created..."
Oh, that's rich... the loose-and-fuzzy just-invented-yesterday 'Palestinians' trying to rationalize against a Jewish Identity... albeit about 3,000 years too late.

Isn't it exhilarating, to watch the youngsters try to stretch their intellectual legs, and try to make a point out of thin-air and camel dung?

Just tooooooo precious... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
"...define the 'Jewish people', therefore a national identity had to be created..."
Oh, that's rich... the loose-and-fuzzy just-invented-yesterday 'Palestinians' trying to rationalize against a Jewish Identity... albeit about 3,000 years too late.

Isn't it exhilarating, to watch the youngsters try to stretch their intellectual legs, and try to make a point out of thin-air and camel dung?

Actually I go with what a one-time poster who was retired from the State Department had to say. I am sure when this happened, many in the State Department had a good laugh over it.
"Sure there was a Palestine. It was invented in the 1960s in a conference room at 1 Lubyanka, Dzershinsky Place, Red Square, Moscow, CCCP. It came complete with a "Palestinian people" too. In fact, its legacy leader was trained east of Moscow at the legendary Balashikha special-ops school

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IG5-JHgeXA]51 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

48' was long ago.

The result of that war is known to everyone.

Sorry, I say, I am truely sorry. Sorry they attacked us with their armies, brigades, and trained fighters, while we were hardly standing; and even more, I'm sorry that with that fact that we were hardly standing, we won their armies of death.

Well, actually I'm not.

I'm quite happy, actually.

Wow, all in one year Israel was created, the Palestinians decided to destroy Israel, and they lost that goal! What a shallow analysis of the conflict that is! The fact is the Nakba is ongoing and the colonization project ts a long way from being over, over 5 million Palestinians still very much alive in Palestine are evidence of that.

I am so thankful to my God that I am not drinking the Zionist Koolaid like you are. Thank you . Jesus, the one whose words I believe and who says the meek shall inherit the land. Israel was created as a nation Iin 1948, Zionism was created in the 19th Century.

Wow, all in one year Israel was created, the Palestinians decided to destroy Israel, and they lost that goal! What a shallow analysis of the conflict that is! The fact is the Nakba is ongoing and the colonization project ts a long way from being over, over 5 million Palestinians still very much alive in Palestine are evidence of that.

Israel exists even with their wicked desire to destroy it.

Masha'Allah! lol

Israel exists even with their wicked desire to destroy it.

Masha'Allah! lol
I was driving by a bunch of Palestinian dorks (total of maybe 8), standing in front of a building on a busy street waving their stupid flags for Nakba Day. Not one of the cars honked or did anything as a show of support. In fact they had a whole bunch if spare flags on the side should anybody decide to join their protest. Everybody was laughing at their stupid asses as they drove by. :lmao:

I remember a similar pro Israeli protest a while back, the cars had Israeli flags waving from them and everybody was honking and waving as they drove by. Traffic was backed up for a mile. It made me proud to be an American. :clap:

Last edited:
Let the people see how "evil" is the IDF

Sar. Ohad Moyal takes care and helping Arab rock thrower

942163_566952843349374_818878910_n.jpg

Forum List

Back