🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

May want to rething your support for the Ukrainian Army

Just saw a story about a father who lost his daughter in a Russian bombing. She had a 1 year old daughter, who just lost her mother. The father said he'd like to butcher Putin like a goat. Millions of other people would help.
We also intercepted Russian battlefield communications that mentioned deserters.

I don't think there is any doubt that in any war there are atrocities. But in this case who knows who is doing the shooting and who is getting shot? Do we even know for sure that it isn't all a setup and nobody got shot? I don't know how to tell for sure what the truth is in this case, but what I do believe that however this war plays out and however long it goes on, there will be generations of Ukrainians with an undying hatred for Russia that will lead to assassinations and terrorist attacks for probably a long time to come.

There are many rules that have been mutually agreed upon for this war but treatment of enemy captives isn't one of them.
Both sides will be taking part in atrocities, as is the case in all wars. Didn't America plow thousands of Iraqis under the sand, creating the world's largest mass grave ever recorded in history?

I don't think there is any doubt that in any war there are atrocities. But in this case who knows who is doing the shooting and who is getting shot? Do we even know for sure that it isn't all a setup and nobody got shot? I don't know how to tell for sure what the truth is in this case, but what I do believe that however this war plays out and however long it goes on, there will be generations of Ukrainians with an undying hatred for Russia that will lead to assassinations and terrorist attacks for probably a long time to come.
There are two mothers involved, icehole.

One thing you can be sure of... Is that this isn't North America; this is Europe. These are Eurpeans, against Europeans. As such... You are under no obligation to offer up your own sons, or mine, as it pertains to settling "their" dispute.

One thing you can be sure of... Is that this isn't North America; this is Europe. These are Eurpeans, against Europeans. As such... You are under no obligation to offer up your own sons, or mine, as it pertains to settling "their" dispute.

True. I don't understand why you think I am advocating for US military involvement.

I don’t make the assumption, but let’s assume for a moment that it was Ukrainians shooting Russian soldiers in the legs. That’s wrong. But the thread headline is still absurd.

May want to rething your support for the Ukrainian Army​

Uhm, no. I don’t believe that there’s a reason to do so which is even halfway as compelling (not even 1% as compelling) as opposing Putin’s criminal and evil behavior.

Biden has to be given credit for fighting America's fight with the Ukrainians as the cannon fodder proxy.
Or more accurately, his military advisors, if Biden was even consulted in the planning stage?

Forum List

Back