🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maybe a new approach to the infringement lobby is in order

Jun 29, 2017
Dallas
I think that most of us in the 2A community know that just because there is a POTUS with an (r) by his name doesnt insure that our freedoms are safe. In fact, given the violence from the ANTIFA-tardsand their ilk, there is no doubt that the fienswines and schumerschmucks will craft some kind of bill in the near future.
I think a different approach than in the past is in order. Rather than spend millions of dollars on ads and lobbying against such atrocities, I think we should say "go ahead, make my day". Maybe even get our side to vote for the infringements. Let them pass their laws, and then DARE the sons of bitches to try to enforce them. mag cap limits, bans on private sales, evil black rifle bans, .50BMG bans....go ahead, we are cool with it. TRY TO ENFORCE THEM!!!! Let it be known that we dont give a damn what so called "laws" they pass, we only recognize ONE law when it comes to keeping and bearing arms. Openly defy these wanna be mini-stalin's. I bet they dont feel as froggy as they claim to.

Forum List

Back