Maybe it is the scary looking gun

When was their last mass killing? We have them regularly.
we do? hmmmmm

We sure do. And semi auto rifles leading to new worst mass shootings regularly.

No...rental trucks actually kill more people....89 people murdered in 5 minutes in Nice, France, worse than every one of our mass public shootings...
but they don't have frequent mass shootings. LOL. the concert hall, that truck, within two years. holy fk. these leftists are true idiots.

Have you noticed how often we have them? Churches, schools, concerts, night clubs....
Gun Violence: Comparing The U.S. With Other Countries

globally, we're #11. to a liberal i guess that means we're double the 1st and need to ban even MOAR.

No...rental trucks actually kill more people....89 people murdered in 5 minutes in Nice, France, worse than every one of our mass public shootings...
And easily stopped with barriers.
why wasn't there any then? did the government save the population? No, I believe in self defense for any human no matter the age.

There will be now.
yep, and someone will toss over a bomb. you truly believe you can stop bad people from doing bad things. What about Syria? what happened there? Iraq? Isreal?
Bombs fail, guns always very effective.

but they don't have frequent mass shootings. LOL. the concert hall, that truck, within two years. holy fk. these leftists are true idiots.

Have you noticed how often we have them? Churches, schools, concerts, night clubs....
Truck in Germany at the christmas outdoor mall, ISIS Concert hall Paris, truck in paris downtown. that's just two European countries.

Multiple countries over several years. We have multiple yearly!
so do they. I asked yo about Syria, you haven't answered yet? why are there so many muslim refugees? What about Venezuela?

why wasn't there any then? did the government save the population? No, I believe in self defense for any human no matter the age.

There will be now.
yep, and someone will toss over a bomb. you truly believe you can stop bad people from doing bad things. What about Syria? what happened there? Iraq? Isreal?
bombs fail?

3 families in austin would like to disagree with you lately.

also - the parkland high school shooter ditched his AR. why? it failed him so he ran out with the rest of the kids.

we do? hmmmmm

globally, we're #11. to a liberal i guess that means we're double the 1st and need to ban even MOAR.

Yes lots of 3rd world countries ahead of us...

so germany, japan, UK, and china to name 4 on this list are 3rd world countries?

what a fucking stupid thing to say.

There will be now.
bombs fail?

also - the parkland high school shooter ditched his AR. why? it failed him so he ran out with the rest of the kids.
17 dead. Bombs fail often.

There will be now.
bombs fail?

his gun failed.

the bombs in austin didn't.

your example is crap as is your argument.

so germany and china are 3rd world countries?

The only countries worse than us are 3rd world.

so you're calling NPR a liar from their late 2017 story here then, is that correct?

or are you calling Japan, China, UK and Germany 3rd world countries?

you couldn't dig a much deeper hole if your life depended on it. now you're flat lying and full of shit and wonder why people even bother to talk to you.

There will be now.
bombs fail?

his gun failed.

He killed 17, whole lot more than your bombs.

bombs fail?

his gun failed.

and his gun failed him.

and i'll be sure to note that to the families in austin their deaths don't count cause it messes up your argument OF WHICH you got none.

have a nice life of ignorance. i'm out.

so you're calling NPR a liar from their late 2017 story here then, is that correct?

you couldn't dig a much deeper hole if your life depended on it. now you're flat lying and full of shit and wonder why people even bother to talk to you.

You can’t seem to read.

bombs fail?

his gun failed.

and his gun failed him.

and i'll be sure to note that to the families in austin their deaths don't count cause it messes up your argument OF WHICH you got none.

have a nice life of ignorance. i'm out.

After killing 17 children.

You can’t seem to read.
and you can't think.

Truck in Germany at the christmas outdoor mall, ISIS Concert hall Paris, truck in paris downtown. that's just two European countries.

Multiple countries over several years. We have multiple yearly!
so do they. I asked yo about Syria, you haven't answered yet? why are there so many muslim refugees? What about Venezuela?

Why are you asking about countries that are neither economically or politically stable?

You can’t seem to read.
and you can't think.
No I can. 17 dead.

When was their last mass killing? We have them regularly.
we do? hmmmmm

"According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Honduras, home to about 8.25 million people, has by far the highest homicide rate of all countries in the world. Its unparalleled average rate of 90.4 murders per 100,000 people means that in this country, almost every 1,000th person is killed. Since Honduras is a popular holiday destination, tourists are often targeted as victims of various violent crimes."

25 Countries With The Highest Murder Rates In The World

[QUO

I know it's inaccurate, but they can be used against crowds.

Semi-automatic would have been more accurate, but it could also lead to fatigue if they want to shoot for a long time.

I don't think the bump stock has anything to do with the right to bear arms because it's not even a weapon by itself. I know it might be hard to collect the ones already out there, but there should be at least a ban on selling them.

There are many weapons that can be used against large crowds.

I think most shooters doing semi auto would run out of ammo long before they had trigger fatigue.

The term "arms" is more than just the firearm itself. It includes ammo, stocks, magazines, powder etc. You know, the whole enchilada.

I would never think about doing something like this but just for the sake of this discussion if I needed to kill a large number of people with a firearm I and wanted full auto fire I can easily convert any AR-15 to a M-16 or any AK into full auto. It is fairly simply to do and would be a lot more effective than a stupid bump stock. Even a binary trigger would be more effective.

Banning bump stocks is nothing more than a silly Moon Bat feel good gesture that will never do a thing to stop anyone from being killed.

we do? hmmmmm

"According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Honduras, home to about 8.25 million people, has by far the highest homicide rate of all countries in the world. Its unparalleled average rate of 90.4 murders per 100,000 people means that in this country, almost every 1,000th person is killed. Since Honduras is a popular holiday destination, tourists are often targeted as victims of various violent crimes."

25 Countries With The Highest Murder Rates In The World

You must be joking.

Forum List

Back