Maybe it is the scary looking gun

We sure do. And semi auto rifles leading to new worst mass shootings regularly.

No...rental trucks actually kill more people....89 people murdered in 5 minutes in Nice, France, worse than every one of our mass public shootings...
but they don't have frequent mass shootings. LOL. the concert hall, that truck, within two years. holy fk. these leftists are true idiots.

Have you noticed how often we have them? Churches, schools, concerts, night clubs....
Gun Violence: Comparing The U.S. With Other Countries

globally, we're #11. to a liberal i guess that means we're double the 1st and need to ban even MOAR.

Yes lots of 3rd world countries ahead of us...
why? And these are the people you want to come here through open borders. so your solution is bringing in more 3rd worlders to increase our murder rate.

[QUO

I know it's inaccurate, but they can be used against crowds.

Semi-automatic would have been more accurate, but it could also lead to fatigue if they want to shoot for a long time.

I don't think the bump stock has anything to do with the right to bear arms because it's not even a weapon by itself. I know it might be hard to collect the ones already out there, but there should be at least a ban on selling them.

There are many weapons that can be used against large crowds.

I think most shooters doing semi auto would run out of ammo long before they had trigger fatigue.

The term "arms" is more than just the firearm itself. It includes ammo, stocks, magazines, powder etc. You know, the whole enchilada.

I would never think about doing something like this but just for the sake of this discussion if I needed to kill a large number of people with a firearm I and wanted full auto fire I can easily convert any AR-15 to a M-16 or any AK into full auto. It is fairly simply to do and would be a lot more effective than a stupid bump stock. Even a binary trigger would be more effective.

Banning bump stocks is nothing more than a silly Moon Bat feel good gesture that will never do a thing to stop anyone from being killed.

Good argument for banning them.

why wasn't there any then? did the government save the population? No, I believe in self defense for any human no matter the age.

There will be now.
yep, and someone will toss over a bomb. you truly believe you can stop bad people from doing bad things. What about Syria? what happened there? Iraq? Isreal?
Bombs fail, guns always very effective.
bombs fail?

3 families in austin would like to disagree with you lately.

also - the parkland high school shooter ditched his AR. why? it failed him so he ran out with the rest of the kids.
17 dead. Bombs fail often.
with an armed sheriffs deputy standing behind a tree.

No...rental trucks actually kill more people....89 people murdered in 5 minutes in Nice, France, worse than every one of our mass public shootings...
but they don't have frequent mass shootings. LOL. the concert hall, that truck, within two years. holy fk. these leftists are true idiots.

Have you noticed how often we have them? Churches, schools, concerts, night clubs....

globally, we're #11. to a liberal i guess that means we're double the 1st and need to ban even MOAR.

why? And these are the people you want to come here through open borders. so your solution is bringing in more 3rd worlders to increase our murder rate.

I’ve no idea what you are talking about. Borders?

[QUO

I know it's inaccurate, but they can be used against crowds.

Semi-automatic would have been more accurate, but it could also lead to fatigue if they want to shoot for a long time.

I don't think the bump stock has anything to do with the right to bear arms because it's not even a weapon by itself. I know it might be hard to collect the ones already out there, but there should be at least a ban on selling them.

There are many weapons that can be used against large crowds.

I think most shooters doing semi auto would run out of ammo long before they had trigger fatigue.

The term "arms" is more than just the firearm itself. It includes ammo, stocks, magazines, powder etc. You know, the whole enchilada.

I would never think about doing something like this but just for the sake of this discussion if I needed to kill a large number of people with a firearm I and wanted full auto fire I can easily convert any AR-15 to a M-16 or any AK into full auto. It is fairly simply to do and would be a lot more effective than a stupid bump stock. Even a binary trigger would be more effective.

Banning bump stocks is nothing more than a silly Moon Bat feel good gesture that will never do a thing to stop anyone from being killed.

Good argument for banning them.

Only a stupid confused Moon Bat would come to that conclusion.

There will be now.
yep, and someone will toss over a bomb. you truly believe you can stop bad people from doing bad things. What about Syria? what happened there? Iraq? Isreal?
bombs fail?

also - the parkland high school shooter ditched his AR. why? it failed him so he ran out with the rest of the kids.

Sure killed the good guy with a gun theory.

We sure do. And semi auto rifles leading to new worst mass shootings regularly.

"According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Honduras, home to about 8.25 million people, has by far the highest homicide rate of all countries in the world. Its unparalleled average rate of 90.4 murders per 100,000 people means that in this country, almost every 1,000th person is killed. Since Honduras is a popular holiday destination, tourists are often targeted as victims of various violent crimes."

25 Countries With The Highest Murder Rates In The World

You must be joking.
copy and pasted, how's it my joke?

I’ve no idea what you are talking about. Borders?
:21::777:

"According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Honduras, home to about 8.25 million people, has by far the highest homicide rate of all countries in the world. Its unparalleled average rate of 90.4 murders per 100,000 people means that in this country, almost every 1,000th person is killed. Since Honduras is a popular holiday destination, tourists are often targeted as victims of various violent crimes."

You must be joking.

You are comparing us to a 3rd world country?

bombs fail?

I would have rather the coach have that deputy's gun.

You must be joking.

it's what you're trying to make us like.

bombs fail?

Would still be many dead. When was last school shooting in the U.K.?

You must be joking.

it's what you're trying to make us like.
That would be you.

bombs fail?

https://nypost.com/2018/03/14/teach...gun-in-class-while-teaching-about-gun-safety/

bombs fail?

would have save many of the lives that ended up dead. that's on you then.

When was the last school shooting in the U.K.? No dead is better.

did you look it up?

did you look it up?

22 March 2017 2017 Westminster attack London, England 6 49 A vehicle and knife attack. Islamist terror attack.
22 May 2017 Manchester Arena Bombing Manchester, England 23 400+ Islamist terror attack/suicide attack.[11]
3 June 2017 June 2017 London Bridge attack London, England 8 48 Islamist terror/vehicle and knife attack.[12]

did you look it up?

"22 March 2017 2017 Westminster attack London, England 6 49 A vehicle and knife attack. Islamist terror attack.
22 May 2017 Manchester Arena Bombing Manchester, England 23 400+ Islamist terror attack/suicide attack.[11]
3 June 2017 June 2017 London Bridge attack London, England 8 48 Islamist terror/vehicle and knife attack.[12]"

Forum List

Back