Maybe it is time to try something different:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Maybe it time to put the TSA under the Air Force and get it out of the DHS hands. Maybe it is time to have Soldiers from the Air Force and not let Civil Employees be allow to work in a crucial job.

This will help curb possible attacks from those flying in and would give ISIL members along with other elements from Al-Qaeda a second thought, but maybe my idea is insane or just asinine...

Maybe it time to put the TSA under the Air Force and get it out of the DHS hands. Maybe it is time to have Soldiers from the Air Force and not let Civil Employees be allow to work in a crucial job.

This will help curb possible attacks from those flying in and would give ISIL members along with other elements from Al-Qaeda a second thought, but maybe my idea is insane or just asinine...

its both; there is no reason to think Air Force could do a better job. What you could do is privatize TSA so pay could be based on success at finding contraband.

• Banned

its both; there is no reason to think Air Force could do a better job. What you could do is privatize TSA so pay could be based on success at finding contraband.

So the Air Force could not do a better job than what the TSA has is doing now?

Please do your own thread outlining how the U.S. Air Force is no better than the TSA, and before you claim you never wrote that please note your the one saying there is no reason to think the Air Force could do a better job...

Fantastic idea. What else is the army to do in a time of war but man the front?

Good thinking Bruce!

• Banned
Fantastic idea. What else is the army to do in a time of war but man the front?

Good thinking Bruce!

Actually the Army would not be the ones manning the Airports but the Air Force. the fact is the TSA is weak and pathetic and need to be handed over to the Military and not to some private firm.

The TSA failures will one day cause a massive attack on our nation, and leaving it as is is not an answer, and I believe the Air Force would be a better choice.

• Banned

So the Air Force could not do a better job than what the TSA has is doing now?

Please do your own thread outlining how the U.S. Air Force is no better than the TSA, and before you claim you never wrote that please note your the one saying there is no reason to think the Air Force could do a better job...

dear liberal, if you have a reason to think the Air Force could do a better job tell us what it is admit you lack the IQ to here.

Liberal?

A Liberal would write they believe the Air Force would do a better job than the TSA or a private company?

The fact that the Military has a better track record than the TSA, and the fact they can handle profiling and would be better connected to NSA and CIA and have better intelligence than the TSA would ever obtain it is safe to write they would do a better job.

You are against this idea because I wrote it and a Liberal would have never wrote they would trust the TSA being ran under the Air Force, so you lose on this one.

Now tell me how a Private Company would be able to have the same clearance as the Air Force or same connections with the NSA and CIA?

It's probably legally within Constitutional guidelines to use the U.S. Military in a federally established and administered security venue. The problem is that the idiot drones in the TSA would be out of a job and subject to jihad recruitment.

Forum List

Back