Maybe it’s best if Trump does not run

The State Flag.
Thank you.

I googled the topic, and I discovered that she lowered the Confederate battle flag.

Personally, I do not think that we should hold that against her.

The Confederate flag angers a lot of people of both parties.

She was just doing what I assume all Southern governors have done or will do.

I hear that Richmond, Virginia, once had beautiful statues lining a certain street. Now, I hear, they have all been hauled away and the only statue left is of an African American celebrity.

That is just how the cookie crumples in 2021 America.

I personally hope in the coming decades, some brave people of both parties will speak up if the activists demand (and they will) the demolition of Mt. Vernon.

Happy Holidays!

Thank you.

I googled the topic, and I discovered that she lowered the Confederate battle flag.

Personally, I do not think that we should hold that against her.

The Confederate flag angers a lot of people of both parties.

She was just doing what I assume all Southern governors have done or will do.

I hear that Richmond, Virginia, once had beautiful statues lining a certain street. Now, I hear, they have all been hauled away and the only statue left is of an African American celebrity.

That is just how the cookie crumples in 2021 America.

I personally hope in the coming decades, some brave people of both parties will speak up if the activists demand (and they will) the demolition of Mt. Vernon.

Happy Holidays!
I intend to hold it against her. She helped those who are destroying our history. Her family is from India I should not expect her to be an American or have respect for American history.

It's not 2021 as much as it is 1984.
Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Trumps approval rating was always around 48 percent or so
Was it?
You sure?
You should always assume a 25% margin of error in any statistics about Trump, since the fake news hates him so much. 48% + 25% =73% approval..
You are an IDIOT.
60% of America (clarify in USA) hates that pos con man dotard don.

Review the numbers and the electoral college votes.. Trump got creamed.
To win in a landslide IIRC you have to win 80% of the electoral vote. Joe Biden did not win remotely that many.

To win in a popular vote landslide you have to win by 10%. Joe Biden did not win by remotely that many.

Not true.

2020 Electoral College Results | National Archives
55 rows · Nov 05, 2019 · President Joseph R. Biden Jr. [D] Main Opponent Donald J. Trump [R] Electoral Vote Winner: 306 Main Opponent: 232 Total/Majority: 538/270 Vice President Kamala D. Harris [D] V.P. Opponent: 2020 Electoral College Results | National Archives

Electoral Vote: Winner: 306
President: Joseph R. Biden Jr. [D]
Main Opponent: Donald J. Trump [R]
Vice President: Kamala D. Harris [D]

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered.
― George Orwell, 1984
Yes, that sums up today's America.

It will be fascinating to know what the city of Washington will be renamed.

The House under Queen Nancy has already renamed "D.C." as "[Frederick] Douglass Commonwealth."

Right!

I, too, hope that The Donald refrains from running again.

His biggest talent is to excite the crowds into voting for whoever is the candidate.

I personally think that a President Nikki Haley and a Vice President Tim Scott would be great and might defeat Vice President (or President) Harris.

The country is so polarized that The Donald's biggest contribution to the country is to avoid making things worse by running again.
DeSantis 2024.

Desantis makes far more sense
He shares some of T policy
He is far more articulate and polished

Trumps approval rating was always around 48 percent or so

He has horrible environmental policies , he blew up the deficit and was to pro big business
u have been misinformed. He didn't blow upthe deficit and you may be interested to knoww that Obummer increased the US Debt more than all other presidents before him combined

and with all the l ibs in this country, 48% approval of a conservative pres is not at all bad, to say the least..

Get truly informed... Stop watching Conniving Corrupt (fake)News aka cnn (et al)

Trump may win a third time, but votes from us are no match for computer generated voters.
for sure

All Rs in this country should drop what they are doing and work on vote integrity for 2024

But as someone once said

The excercise mosst favored by Republicans iss running for the hills

Desantis makes far more sense
The insecure, vendetta-driven Cry Baby Loser has already added his name to his lengthy "To Be Smeared" list.

Anyone seeking the 2024 Republican presidential nomination should persist in making the Loser defend his lies regarding the 2020 election and his inability to handle the truth.

His own multiple legal jeopardies and those of his goons who attacked Congress will keep the more sordid aspects of the Loser's record au currant, but relentlessly enticing him into exposing the baselessness of his fake claims will have him in a tizzy.

Forum List

Back