Maybe this is the real reason US government fears Russia so much?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Maybe I am wrong, but think about it - how many US senators, congressmen, even presidents have turned out to be pedophiles? This is how Russians deal with these types of people:
LiveLeak.com - Anti-Pedophile Volunteer Organization. "Real Russia" ep.68 (Banned on YT)

San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is going to two-weeks of behavioral counseling
filner1.jpg

Anthony Weiner with a sexting hobby
anthony-weiner-nyc-mayor.jpg

Bill Clinton and the Monica Lewinsky, the full list could make a book

This post makes no sense.
Why not?

Maybe you mean sexual addicts or perverts?

Pedophile refers specifically to attraction to children.

In any case, criminal illness including sexual abuse and addiction
can be healed with spiritual healing therapy that may require identifying
and removing generational causes of spiritual sickness beyond the person's control.

I believe this should be medically researched and proven in order to provide treatment to cure criminal illness so this is no longer a threat to anyone's safety especially children.

I believe curing the causes of criminal illness, abuse and addiction
would reform the mental health, medical and prison systems, and free up resources to support education, housing and health and social services on a sustainable basis.

This post makes no sense.
Why not?

Maybe you mean sexual addicts or perverts?

Pedophile refers specifically to attraction to children.

In any case, criminal illness including sexual abuse and addiction
can be healed with spiritual healing therapy that may require identifying
and removing generational causes of spiritual sickness beyond the person's control.

I believe this should be medically researched and proven in order to provide treatment to cure criminal illness so this is no longer a threat to anyone's safety especially children.

I believe curing the causes of criminal illness, abuse and addiction
would reform the mental health, medical and prison systems, and free up resources to support education, housing and health and social services on a sustainable basis.
I believe the problem may be deeper than most of us understand, I believe the disease is within the cult of criminals who control the nations by use of money, and blackmail - to them, pedophiles and sexists and other weak men make better puppets, easier to control, if they disobey the advices of hidden dictatorship (liberate humanity part 8) then they can be easily exposed for what they are (blackmail) that is why you see the likes of Miley Cypress allowed to do Christmas shows in times square - to degrade society.

Forum List

Back