The idea Kamala Harris is radically left is baloney

So let me see if I follow your logic. Since Kamala's mother worked at McGill...you think Kamala WENT to McGill?
Let's follow yours. Since Kamalas mother moved from Oakand to Montreal and she spoke French, you think Kamala turned white and french?

She became AG because she was sleeping with Willie Brown. Why you think THAT talent should get her elected to the highest office in the land escapes me!
No she didn't. She left Brown 8 years before she ran for her first office and blasted Brown in a public comment. But this racist meme is what you want to believe instead of accepting the fact that this is a briliant black woman.

And yet Putin invaded Crimea when Obama was in office...didn't invade anyone while Trump was in office...then invaded Ukraine when Biden was in office? But you think Trump was the chump? Aren't you special! (eye roll)
He didn't have to. He had the US under control. Trump gave him Syria when he pulled the troops out of there just like Putin wanted.. Trump was the chump. Had he been the man you have made up, he would have told Putin about himself in Helsinki.

No she didn't. She left Brown 8 years before she ran for her first office and blasted Brown in a public comment. But this racist meme is what you want to believe instead of accepting the fact that this is a briliant black woman.
Blah blah blah. She screwed her married boss. Did a three way with Montell Williams. Judge Joe Brown identifies her as a “hoe”. Shes got tire marks up and down her back.

He didn't have to. He had the US under control. Trump gave him Syria when he pulled the troops out of there just like Putin wanted.. Trump was the chump. Had he been the man you have made up, he would have told Putin about himself in Helsinki.
You are just retarded now.

I think thats photoshopped

Harris never looked that good
There is another photo of her dressed like that too. These look legit to me. The other one I was suspect of at firsts. Rather than discredit these as photoshops, they seem to be getting the buried treatment.

As much as I dislike Kamala now, I bet at 20 she was ********.

She lives in Canada. But the fact she lived in Montreal didn't change her from bl ack to white. There are nearly 200,000 blacks in Montreal. There are 95,000 in Oakland.

There were more blacks living in Montreal than in Oakland.

In the late 70's? I spent a lot of time in Saint-Michel back then...there were NOT a lot of blacks in Montreal! Why do you pretend to know about things you obviously don't know shit about?

Can't argue my facts...can you, IM2? No matter how you spin it...Putin attacked Crimea when Barry was in office...didn't attack anyone when the Donald was in office...then attacked Ukraine when Potato Head was in office!

In the late 70's? I spent a lot of time in Saint-Michel back then...there were NOT a lot of blacks in Montreal! Why do you pretend to know about things you obviously don't know shit about?
I don't pretend to do anything. It doesn't matter if she was the ONLY back in Montreal, she didn't change to white because she moved there. And the reality of the matter is that there were indeed blacks in Montreal in the late 1970's.

She lives in Canada. But the fact she lived in Montreal didn't change her from bl ack to white. There are nearly 200,000 blacks in Montreal. There are 95,000 in Oakland.

There were more blacks living in Montreal than Oakland.

I don't pretend to do anything. It doesn't matter if she was the ONLY back in Montreal, she didn't change to white because she moved there. And the reality of the matter is that there were indeed blacks in Montreal in the late 1970's.
You just tried to make people believe that there were more blacks living in Montreal when Kamala was there than there were living in Oakland. That's not even CLOSE to being true! As usual...your posts are exaggerations and lies.

Can't argue my facts...can you, IM2? No matter how you spin it...Putin attacked Crimea when Barry was in office...didn't attack anyone when the Donald was in office...then attacked Ukraine when Potato Head was in office!
Let's see, Putin just recently made a hostage deal with Biden to send the US a hostage Putin had during Trumps presidency. Putin did attack in Syria after Trump removed our troops for him. Your facts? HA! Biden and NATO have sent weapons that are helping Ukraine beat Putins ass and you're taking about how Putin didn't invade during Trump . LOL!

You just tried to make people believe that there were more blacks living in Montreal when Kamala was there than there were living in Oakland. That's not even CLOSE to being true! As usual...your posts are exaggerations and lies.
Yeah because there were. I don't exaggerate. During the time Harris ived in Montreal the popuation was 2.78 million and grew to 2.88 milion. At the same time the population of Oakand was 361,000 and growing. Today there are 435,000 people in Oakand and 4.3 million in Montreal. So yes, there would be more blacks in Montreal than Oakland.

Forum List

Back