Mayor Bill de Blasio punishes children for OVERT POLITICAL GAIN

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Liberal Love and Tolerance at it's best:

The three charter schools no longer approved for co-locations belong to the Success Academy network, run by Eva Moskowitz, de Blasio’s political rival. In New York City, Success Academy ranks in the top 1 percent for math and top 7 percent for English.

schools after de Blasio boots them

By Mary C. Tillotson
Published March 05, 2014
watchdog.org
Facebook74 Twitter51 Gplus1
De Blasio State City.jpg

Feb. 10, 2014: New York Mayor Bill de Blasio delivers his State of the City address at LaGuardia Community College in the Queens borough of New York.ap

The 3,000 or so charter school supporters who rallied Tuesday in Albany, N.Y., want Gov. Andrew Cuomo to toss them a lifeline.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio last week stopped three charter schools from co-locating with district public schools, leaving some children with no option but their district schools.

Charter schools that can’t co-locate have little recourse, as the schools receive less money than traditional district schools. Per-pupil operating funding for charter schools is significantly lower, and charter schools don’t get money to build brick-and-mortar schools

Thousands rally to support NYC charter schools after de Blasio boots them | Fox News

The three charter schools no longer approved for co-locations belong to the Success Academy network, run by Eva Moskowitz, de Blasio’s political rival. In New York City, Success Academy ranks in the top 1 percent for math and top 7 percent for English.

By Mary C. Tillotson
Published March 05, 2014
watchdog.org
De Blasio State City.jpg

Feb. 10, 2014: New York Mayor Bill de Blasio delivers his State of the City address at LaGuardia Community College in the Queens borough of New York.ap

The 3,000 or so charter school supporters who rallied Tuesday in Albany, N.Y., want Gov. Andrew Cuomo to toss them a lifeline.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio last week stopped three charter schools from co-locating with district public schools, leaving some children with no option but their district schools.

Charter schools that can’t co-locate have little recourse, as the schools receive less money than traditional district schools. Per-pupil operating funding for charter schools is significantly lower, and charter schools don’t get money to build brick-and-mortar schools

Thousands rally to support NYC charter schools after de Blasio boots them | Fox News
That represents choice and to the left – choice is poison.

You are not allowed to select the best education for your child – that would put them at an unfair advantage to all those others that did not get to go to the better school. We need to bring them DOWN to the level with the rest of them.

By Mary C. Tillotson
Published March 05, 2014
watchdog.org
De Blasio State City.jpg

I thought Charter Schools had this all worked out? If they are so great you shouldn't need a dime from us. We already have schools remember?

By Mary C. Tillotson
Published March 05, 2014
watchdog.org
De Blasio State City.jpg

I thought Charter Schools had this all worked out? If they are so great you shouldn't need a dime from us. We already have schools remember?

This is about allowing them to exist, not their funding.

By Mary C. Tillotson
Published March 05, 2014
watchdog.org
De Blasio State City.jpg

Why is this a surprise? The more who suffer and are in pain and not prospering, the more dependent they are on the State.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Where did he ban them? Oh right, he didn't.

Read the article about the re-location part.

An overt fascist supporting an overt fascist mayor. Not surprised.

So I have a great business idea but in order for it to work the government has to let me use one of its buildings, rent free. Am I approved?

I thought the Left was all for a good education?...
They don't like charter schools because they seem to work..

By Mary C. Tillotson
Published March 05, 2014
watchdog.org
De Blasio State City.jpg

Yeah, you have crappy government schools. Obviously, you don't give a crap if children have good schools to go to.

That is so beautifully liberal!

So I have a great business idea but in order for it to work the government has to let me use one of its buildings, rent free. Am I approved?

Yeah, but they don't provide lifetime jobs for lazy incompetent teachers who donate to Democrat campaigns.

Charter schools work but they can't afford rent? Show me the "work" part?

By Mary C. Tillotson
Published March 05, 2014
watchdog.org
De Blasio State City.jpg

You obviously blew the dime they spent on your education. Why is it so difficult for you left wing loons to understand that the primary purpose of schools is to educate children, and not to support jobs for school teachers and administrators?

Every child deserves the best education that they can get, and if that turns out to be charter schools or voucher systems, that is where the education money should go. Public schooling does not necessarily mean public schools.

Forum List

Back