Mayor Pete lagging in the polls

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
According to this story it seems Pete Buttigieg is behind the three dim front runners.
Almost even with Biden: Warren surges in Iowa poll

What I heard on another forum was that Buttigiegs' strategists have suggested to him that he may need to drop his last name or change it. Buttigieg was resistant to changing his name at first but relented and has decided from now on to help his chances to totally screw over every American in the country he will go from being called Pete Buttigieg to Pete Cornholio.

Sounds legit.

;)

According to this story it seems Pete Buttigieg is behind the three dim front runners.

What I heard on another forum was that Buttigiegs' strategists have suggested to him that he may need to drop his last name or change it. Buttigieg was resistant to changing his name at first but relented and has decided from now on to help his chances to totally screw over every American in the country he will go from being called Pete Buttigieg to Pete Cornholio.

Sounds legit.

;)

Sounds legit.

;)
Either way you know you want him..

• Banned

Sounds legit.

;)
...to fail.

Sounds legit.

;)
...to fail.
That is a given yet you still want him because you keep talking about him...Uhuh..

Sounds legit.

;)

His ideas are shit.

• Banned

Sounds legit.

;)

His ideas are shit.
Perhaps he only needs tp for his bunghole?

Forum List

Back