Mayor Pete Should Win the D Primary.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
I'm hoping for this, but will probably be disappointed by some 70+ something winning the (D) Primary.
Those elders I hope don't win are Bernie, Warren, Biden, Steyer, etc.....(don't even mention Hillary).

I'm mid-old at 58, and I don't want a President older than me.
How about Mayor Pete.

1) He's gay, yup. Does that offend you? Or do you support Same Sex Marriage?
2) He's Smart, very intelligent, speaks 6 languages, Meliana speaks some too, POTUS barely is Coherent.
3) Pete Served, that is a bone spur or military deferment above our current coward.
4) 3 years of Childish Talk is enough, we have another year to tolerate, so OK. Tuck Frump.

Pete is the Guy.
My (D) Choice.

As much as people dislike Trump, I don't see us electing someone whose only experience is being mayor of a small city of 100,000 people. Furthermore, blacks don't like Buttigieg. They'll stay home.

As much as people dislike Trump, I don't see us electing someone whose only experience is being mayor of a small city of 100,000 people. Furthermore, blacks don't like Buttigieg. They'll stay home.

Very Possible, but look what we elected 3 years ago.
A Deceitful Reality TV Misogynist.

That is who we very sadly elected.

I'm hoping for this, but will probably be disappointed by some 70+ something winning the (D) Primary.
Those elders I hope don't win are Bernie, Warren, Biden, Steyer, etc.....(don't even mention Hillary).

How about Mayor Pete.

2) He's Smart, very intelligent, speaks 6 languages, Meliana speaks some too, POTUS barely is Coherent.
3) Pete Served, that is a bone spur or military deferment above our current coward.
4) 3 years of Childish Talk is enough, we have another year to tolerate, so OK. Tuck Frump.

Pete is the Guy.
My (D) Choice.
gay men violate the privacy rights of soldiers

We elected the man who saved us from the abyss of a Hillary Presidency.

upload_2019-11-22_23-9-56.png

upload_2019-11-22_23-12-30.png

I'm pretty sure Mayor Pete is going to win the D no matter what the results of the primaries are.

How about Mayor Pete.

Pete is the Guy.
My (D) Choice.
gay men violate the privacy rights of soldiers

What?

Why can’t democrats run a candidate that doesn’t come from a shit hole ?

TRUE, Hillary was and will always be a terrible choice.
NOW, are we willing to elect a GAY Military Veteran as our President?

Or is that upsetting to you?

1. Will Franklin Graham be his minister? 2. We already had a pole smoker in the Oval Office.

Faggots are really only tolerated in blue shitholes full of shitty people...He doesn’t have a chance.

I could care less who he likes to have sex with or whether he was or was not a Veteran. He belongs to a Party that wants open borders, Medicare for all and "Green" everything. He may pretend to be Centrist but he is a Democrat at the end of the day.

Faggots are really only tolerated in blue shitholes full of shitty people...He doesn’t have a chance.

We have a huge loser here and his name is BrokeLoser.

I could care less who he likes to have sex with or whether he was or was not a Veteran. He belongs to a Party that wants open borders, Medicare for all and "Green" everything. He may pretend to be Centrist but he is a Democrat at the end of the day.

We are in FACT a Nation of Immigrants. MarathonMike comes from immigrants.
Open borders is not in this discussion. Huge Lies Spread by trump. In a effort to hate on Immigrants.

America is Great.
Always has been.
Since Immigrants MADE our Country what WE are today.

How about Mayor Pete.

Pete is the Guy.
My (D) Choice.

Democrats must fall in line behind whomever wins the democratic primary. Forget falling in love - just fall in line! Some of the democratic candidates give me the willies - but I will fall in line behind the primary winner. Also, I'm not a Biden fan - but I still think he has the best chance of beating Trump. I think Pete would be a great choice for VP. Anyone but Trump!!!!!

Hillary would have been a good, maybe even great, president. Also, she won the most votes - 3 million more than Trump. If Al Gore and Hillary hadn't been cheated out of the presidency - this country (and the world) would be much better off.

Forum List

Back