Mazie Hirono

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
How did this lady get into Georgetown? She is dumber than a rock and it’s tough to understand her when she speaks. What is wrong with her?

1602624266516.jpeg

I mean all Democrats are just a little stupid.. Listen to Booker listen to them all they literally are threatening this woman to agree with them or her actions will result in the democratic mob knocking on her door

How did this lady get into Georgetown? She is dumber than a rock and it’s tough to understand her when she speaks. What is wrong with her?

View attachment 401151
That monotone voice almost put me in a demoncrat nightmarish trance when trying to get through the Amy Barrett hearings. Her racism on display wasn't a surprise either. We have a serious problem with Demoncrats being racist, and acting like it's someone else instead. Her TDS is totally on display, and that's unprofessional of someone calling themself a representative of her state.

I mean all Democrats are just a little stupid.. Listen to Booker listen to them all they literally are threatening this woman to agree with them or her actions will result in the democratic mob knocking on her door

But is she "Hank Johnson" stupid?

I mean does she believe the whole island will capsize if we send more people there?

I mean does she believe the whole island will capsize if we send more people there?
Barrett caused Guam to capsize because of all her sexual crimes.

Apparently booker needs to brush up on his appellate procedure bc doesn’t know the difference between voting to grant an en banc hearing versus ruling on the merits.
Didn’t he go to Yale!? What a moron ..

Barrett ?

Apparently booker needs to brush up on his appellate procedure bc doesn’t know the difference between voting to grant an en banc hearing versus ruling on the merits.
Didn’t he go to Yale!? What a moron ..

I saw that. Booker tried to trip her up but she handled it like a Boss.

Taking questions from Revolutionaries. To the Marxist Utopia we will march to. Progs you are stupid.

Barrett ?
Well according to the dims...

Honestly America who the hell is watching these Democrats and saying 0G I want to vote for that

View attachment 401151
That doesn't say much for Georgetown now does it. Judging from the product Harvard isn't much either. In fact academia as a whole has degraded substantially in this country. Pay your fee get your degree. It has become nothing more than a money machine and a life support system for assholes who have nothing of worth to contribute.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back