McCabe: First we fuck Flynn. The we fuck Trump

if i drop 40, i'll only be 30 above you and 50 above the other moron

you don't learn by reading the lies of a deranged huckster like alex jones or donald trump
Oh yeah you are so smart sure you are... even though you refuse to read anything you don't agree with....stuck in progressive mud while the rest of America moves on...cool...
Del is NOTHING but a troll. Even before he left his contributions were pretty worthless.
I'll admit I troll my fair amount but I also post legit. He hasn't since his return that I have seen.

Before he left he was funny.

Not any more.
GOP wins tend to unhinge the weak.

If there we ever conclusive proof that people in the FBI and elsewhere tried to stabe a coup, this is it:

ROGER STONE: Gen. Michael Flynn to File Motion for Dismissal of ALL CHARGES Against Him (VIDEO)

ROGER STONE: Gen. Michael Flynn to File Motion for Dismissal of ALL CHARGES Against Him (VIDEO)

According to legendary political operative and InfoWars correspondent, Roger Stone, lawyers for Gen. Michael Flynn are preparing legal action to have all charges against him dropped.

STONE: “Lawyers for General Mike Flynn will shortly file a motion to dismiss all the charges filed against him, based on reports now confirmed by The Hill, Circa News and Infowars, that Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe told a teleconference of law enforcement officials, “first we f*ck Flynn, then we f*ck Trump.”

Stone’s report comes amid news that Special counsel Robert Mueller has requested the postponement of Flynn’s sentencing.

“Due to the status of the Special Counsel’s investigation, the parties do not believe that this matter is ready to be scheduled for a sentencing hearing at this time,” the special counsel asked the court last week.

You are a crazy idiot who belongs in a rubber room somewhere. There was no coup. McCabe voted in the Republican Presidential primary in 2016 and did not even vote in the general election.

You are Delusional.

Are you not paying attention?

Your party contracted Russian Agents to write Russian Propaganda and then funneled it to Crooked FBI and DOJ to Launch a Coup and attempt to Nullify an election

You got too much of Putin’s Jizz in your eye to see this Troll?
Bahaha....man, is this going nowhere fast...

But not going nowhere fast..... as fast as the "Russia Investigation".....
I guess we'll see. The difference being, those comments in the OP, even if true, won't have any significant consequences. The same cannot be said for the noose Mueller is tightening around the Trump circle.

Then why did Russia hack the DNC servers. Steele used sources he had in Russia just as the US does.

You are Delusional.

Your party contracted Russian Agents to write Russian Propaganda and then funneled it to Crooked FBI and DOJ to Launch a Coup and attempt to Nullify an election

I guess we'll see. The difference being, those comments in the OP, even if true, won't have any significant consequences. The same cannot be said for the noose Mueller is tightening around the Trump circle.

Then why did Russia hack the DNC servers. Steele used sources he had in Russia just as the US does.
We still have no proof that Russia hacked the DNC servers. The FBI never examined those servers. All we have is the word of an IT company that the DNC hired. You'll have to excuse us if we don't find them credible.

infowars correspondent

:rofl:

have some more library paste, trumpling

Although I don't read Infowars, at this point they're more credible than CNN.

I'm not saying that Infowars raised the bar, I'm saying that CNN lowered it.

The FBI pretty much did force him to lie. If the case went to court, they wouldn't get a conviction.

No they didn't make him anything. That mofo was lying to everyone INCLUDING FBI and Trump was lying about Flynn's lying.

104287329-5ED1-FMHR-TRUMP-11-021617.1910x1000.jpg

trump_flynn_tweet_1512247998780.jpg_11194098_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg
Your theory that he lied in one situation means he lied in some other situtation is the kind of logic that only a dumbass snowflake would accept.

If there we ever conclusive proof that people in the FBI and elsewhere tried to stabe a coup, this is it:

According to legendary political operative and InfoWars correspondent, Roger Stone, lawyers for Gen. Michael Flynn are preparing legal action to have all charges against him dropped.

STONE: “Lawyers for General Mike Flynn will shortly file a motion to dismiss all the charges filed against him, based on reports now confirmed by The Hill, Circa News and Infowars, that Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe told a teleconference of law enforcement officials, “first we f*ck Flynn, then we f*ck Trump.”

Stone’s report comes amid news that Special counsel Robert Mueller has requested the postponement of Flynn’s sentencing.

“Due to the status of the Special Counsel’s investigation, the parties do not believe that this matter is ready to be scheduled for a sentencing hearing at this time,” the special counsel asked the court last week.

You are a crazy idiot who belongs in a rubber room somewhere. There was no coup. McCabe voted in the Republican Presidential primary in 2016 and did not even vote in the general election.
How do you know any of this? I'm unable to find his party affiliation by google. We know his wife is a Democrat.

Flynn is guilty of colluding with Russia to obstruct Obama's antisemitic condemnation of Israel and of lying to Strzok

You are Delusional.

We still have no proof that Russia hacked the DNC servers. The FBI never examined those servers. All we have is the word of an IT company that the DNC hired. You'll have to excuse us if we don't find them credible.

You don't find them credible because it doesn't fit your narrative. Yet you find a memo that even Trump's chief of staff calls underwhelming credible. You are a fanatic little boy.

infowars correspondent

According to Trump's favorite pollster Rasmussen, Fox News is the winner for fake news with 45% and beats CNN by 20 points.

infowars correspondent

According to Trump's favorite pollster Rasmussen, Fox News is the winner for fake news with 45% and beats CNN by 20 points.

It's not that I don't trust you, but I don't trust you.

Link.

You are Delusional.

We have no proof that Russia hacked the DNC servers, just the DNC's word on it.

You have no idea who these "sources" are. How do you know they're credible? They could be the Russian Mafia, for all you know

You are Delusional.

You have no idea who these "sources" are. How do you know they're credible? They could be the Russian Mafia, for all you know

Bripat, wow, I am actually going to inform you of something------------>

Who, checked the DNC servers?

CROWDSTRIKE!

Who has ties to the Obama lawyers, and the Obama re-election fund that could no longer re-elect Obama?

WAIT FOR IT, WAIT.......you ready--------->CROWDSTRIKE-)

Who has ties to the Hilly campaign?

You guessed it, CROWDSTRIKE!

Nothing to see here folks, move along-)

Couldn't possibly be because they knew that Trump is a criminal, and a profound threat to the security of the USA?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! The Hildbeast and the DNC funded the dossier using alleged "Russian intel" to dig up dirt on Trump which put them in touch with the VERY people that the DNC claimed that Trump was conniving with just so that Trump could steal the election from the Hildebeast that connived to steal the election from Trump????? Do you REALLY want to stick with that story? Leftards are the biggest brain dead segment of society......no critical thinking skills AT all.......it is to weep.

You leave out the fact that it was originally the GOP that originated and funded the study but stopped it when Trump won the nomination. Then it was turned over to the DNC. Was it right for the Reps to do it when they thought they could use it against Trump and it's wrong for the Dems to do it for the same reasons and same person? It's now entered into the criminal side of things where there was actual criminal activity. The only question is, whom were the criminals and how do we keep it from happening again.

You are Delusional.

Bripat, wow, I am actually going to inform you of something------------>

Who, checked the DNC servers?

CROWDSTRIKE!

Who has ties to the Obama lawyers, and the Obama re-election fund that could no longer re-elect Obama?

WAIT FOR IT, WAIT.......you ready--------->CROWDSTRIKE-)

Who has ties to the Hilly campaign?

You guessed it, CROWDSTRIKE!

Nothing to see here folks, move along-)

If anyone wants to dispute what I said, Google it, lol. So many coincidences, and they are all just, just, just, coincidences.

Look Lefties, you are screwed! You are cooked, and are either to dumb to realize it, or to arrogant to believe it.

We are smart enough to know that WE were lied to by the Obama Administration, that is evident. What is NOT evident is if YOU are intelligent enough to figure out; your credibility has been put on the line by a bunch of YOUR people who lied without hesitation, to YOU!

Not to beat a dead horse, but I am privy to some of what else is coming, and it is WORSE than you can imagine, so you Lefties I say.........good luck, and do yourselves a favor and buy some Prozac. You are going to need it, and I have no problem with putting MY credibility on the line with that statement-)

Forum List

Back