McCain leads Obama in latest straw poll 64 to 46.

McCain moved ahead in the Rasmussen and USA Today polls. Obama had a good lead for a while in both those polls. Here are the numbers that really matter:

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

Looks like McCain is the one able to pull from across the isle, not Obama. McCain's huge lead in independent voters is going to cost Obama this election, thankfully.

I’m puzzled by your signature. Are you a Republican or bitter Hillary-Supporting Democrat? You have a link to a pro-Hillary web site but you also have a stop-Obama web site. I don’t get it.

You're right, the debates are coming. Both are terrible at debates. It will be as awkward as watching old people fuck.

Obama is not terrible in debates. He is actually quite good, save the last debate. Unfortunately for him during the primaries, Clinton was also very good.

I agree with you about McCain. Unless he has been practicing a lot, he isn't terribly good.

I’m puzzled by your signature. Are you a Republican or bitter Hillary-Supporting Democrat? You have a link to a pro-Hillary web site but you also have a stop-Obama web site. I don’t get it.

Independent voter. Huge supporter of Hillary, have been most of my life. Former Obama empathist turned sour by Obama's ties to radical black liberation theology, Chicago politics, and ignorant politics.

Obama is not terrible in debates. He is actually quite good, save the last debate. Unfortunately for him during the primaries, Clinton was also very good.

I agree with you about McCain. Unless he has been practicing a lot, he isn't terribly good.

No, Obama was horrible in ALL of the debates. If he was asked a question first, he'd pander, Hillary would speak, and Obama would bounce back and repeat what she said and get all the praise. His campaign was built on change and innovation, but he couldn't even come up with original ideas at a debate. He's the biggest phony in politics, and that's saying a lot. A face without a message.

No, Obama was horrible in ALL of the debates. If he was asked a question first, he'd pander, Hillary would speak, and Obama would bounce back and repeat what she said and get all the praise. His campaign was built on change and innovation, but he couldn't even come up with original ideas at a debate. He's the biggest phony in politics, and that's saying a lot. A face without a message.

I guess we can agree to disagree.

I think Obama has the edge in a debate. He's more quick-witted than McCain. But if Obama's messages don't change, it won't matter how sharp he is.

you dont think that hillary pandered?

you dont think that hillary pandered?

Not as much as Obama, no, and not as obviously. She at least LOOKED like she knew what she was talking about.

I'll refer to the question about Dmitry Medvedev. It was an open question, and Obama's eyes almost popped out of his head and he looked over at Clinton like, "Please tell me you know something about this guy." Clinton gave her speech, stumbled over the guy's name, but sounded otherwise informed. Obama then repeated Hillary's speech, adding nothing new and/or different to the topic. You can argue it's because they have the same view, but I'd rather argue that it's because he had no fucking clue what he was talking about in the first place.

This was a common occurrence in the debates between Clinton and Obama. His lack of political (especially international) experience was highlighted every time he opened his mouth...or failed to.

Not as much as Obama, no, and not as obviously. She at least LOOKED like she knew what she was talking about.

I'll refer to the question about Dmitry Medvedev. It was an open question, and Obama's eyes almost popped out of his head and he looked over at Clinton like, "Please tell me you know something about this guy." Clinton gave her speech, stumbled over the guy's name, but sounded otherwise informed. Obama then repeated Hillary's speech, adding nothing new and/or different to the topic. You can argue it's because they have the same view, but I'd rather argue that it's because he had no fucking clue what he was talking about in the first place.

This was a common occurrence in the debates between Clinton and Obama. His lack of political (especially international) experience was highlighted every time he opened his mouth...or failed to.

so, hillary's better at pretending to know facts or making stuff up. great. and i like how you give one example to show obama has no knowledge.

hillary has accomplished nothing substantial in her political career, yet you praise her. i dont understand it. and i know, obama hasnt done much either

so, hillary's better at pretending to know facts or making stuff up. great. and i like how you give one example to show obama has no knowledge.

hillary has accomplished nothing substantial in her political career, yet you praise her. i dont understand it. and i know, obama hasnt done much either

McCain hasn't done much....positive at least. He's part of the problem. He's business as usual.

McCain hasn't done much....positive at least. He's part of the problem. He's business as usual.

All three of the major candidates this year were business as usual. Barack was a no-name, so he could pretend to be different. The more time he spends in the spotlight, the more he's proving otherwise.

Barack is just as dirty as any other politician, but he wants you to believe otherwise. In fact, he may be dirtier, most Chicago politicians are.

Forum List

Back