McCain/Warren working to put Glass Steagall back in place.

She calmly and quietly lets them know she's in charge. Love Elizabeth Warren.

She's a Senator. Her role is not to be "in charge." That's part of the problem with these limousine liberals.

no kidding, and she was JUST put in Congress, so who the hell does she think she? And what the hell has McCain become? a sellout to the progressive party
she is a proven liar and they still elected her...
these people make me ill
McQuisling has been a sellout since at least the mid-90s.

She's a Senator. Her role is not to be "in charge." That's part of the problem with these limousine liberals.

no kidding, and she was JUST put in Congress, so who the hell does she think she? And what the hell has McCain become? a sellout to the progressive party
these people make me ill

hes a doddering , blithering idiot, the best non party vote I ever made was in 2008, I knew he was a phony and, there it is.

The only time the media loves him is when he eats his own,they throw him a bone, if he pushes back on the dems? hes garbage again, but hes too stupid ( Like Graham) to figure out hes being played, they want to be loved by everyone and that aint happening, it never does.

About fucking time!

Elizabeth Warren has one of the most impressive resumes in financial politics. She's a wonk. She knows her facts. Too bad her interrogators didn't. It gets amazing at 2:10. At 3:42, she uses their words against them. And at 4:39, she reminds me of Aragorn in "The Lord of the Rings," because I'm a giant nerd.
CNBC Hosts Decide To Teach Senator Warren How Regulation Works. Probably Shouldn't Have Done That.

The vid is worth the several minute investment.

She really shows why putting her in Congress was a great move.

Great idea, because Glass-Steagall will prevent investment banks from writing bad mortgages.
No, wait, it will stop commercial banks from writing bad mortgages.
No, wait, it wouldn't have done anything to stop the bubble or the collapse.

Let's do it anyway, because Dodd-Frank and Sarbanes-Oxley just aren't enough new regulations, we also need to bring back some old ones. :cuckoo:

I love Elizabeth Warren. She's so fucking inspiring. I always get the feeling like she wants to change the government to work for the people, and improve our lives, whenever I hear her speak intelligently about any particular subject.

I love Elizabeth Warren. She's so fucking inspiring. I always get the feeling like she wants to change the government to work for the people, and improve our lives, whenever I hear her speak intelligently about any particular subject.

She's challenging her Inner Injun

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

She full of heapum shit.

these people make me ill

hes a doddering , blithering idiot, the best non party vote I ever made was in 2008, I knew he was a phony and, there it is.

The only time the media loves him is when he eats his own,they throw him a bone, if he pushes back on the dems? hes garbage again, but hes too stupid ( Like Graham) to figure out hes being played, they want to be loved by everyone and that aint happening, it never does.
My last straw with that bug-eyed gerbil was when he carpetbagged into Colorado to pimp for gun control ballot initiatives after Columbine.

I rank only Dianne Frankenstein ahead of him as a slimier dirtbag currently serving in the Senate.

About fucking time!

Elizabeth Warren has one of the most impressive resumes in financial politics. She's a wonk. She knows her facts. Too bad her interrogators didn't. It gets amazing at 2:10. At 3:42, she uses their words against them. And at 4:39, she reminds me of Aragorn in "The Lord of the Rings," because I'm a giant nerd.
CNBC Hosts Decide To Teach Senator Warren How Regulation Works. Probably Shouldn't Have Done That.

Great idea, because Glass-Steagall will prevent investment banks from writing bad mortgages.
No, wait, it will stop commercial banks from writing bad mortgages.
No, wait, it wouldn't have done anything to stop the bubble or the collapse.

Let's do it anyway, because Dodd-Frank and Sarbanes-Oxley just aren't enough new regulations, we also need to bring back some old ones. :cuckoo:

This is probably the part when you start fondly remembering the bygone Halcyon days of Calvin Coolidge. When the poor knew their place, there was no such thing as a middle class and the robber barons ruled the roost.

Ah the good ol' days..eh?

About fucking time!

Warren is one of the least qualified psuedo intellectuals ever to win an election. Considering the fact that people have elected a guy that is worried about Guam tipping over, and another that thinks women can choose not to get pregnant when they are raped, that just shows how stupid she is.

If the fact that McCain thinks this is a good idea doesn't tell you how stupid it is I have no idea how to convince you how stupid it is.

Last edited:
Whatever....Yet another string of typical lolberal non sequiturs and post-hoc fallacies treated as gospel.

Besides that, Glass/Stegal did nothing to stop the S&L collapse.

What fallacy?

And do nothing?

I don't think so.

At the very least it would have mitigated the bank losses.

It might have kiboshed the whole thing entirely.

How? Give specific numbers and examples, or admit that all you have is the fact that you read it on a blog somewhere.

Forum List

Back