McCain/Warren working to put Glass Steagall back in place.

It won't re-instate Glass/Steagall or Nullify Gramm/Beachey Act, it's the "21st Century Glass/Steagall Act"! (In Name Only):
http://www.warren.senate.gov/files/documents/21stCenturyGlassSteagall.pdf

I'm willing to BET the Bankers wrote it or WILL write it, just as the Insurance Industry wrote ObamaCare. Besides, even if it made it all the way to Obama's desk he'd probably just quietly Pocket Veto it!

Good Banker Puppet, that Obama!

Obama would never let such a thing pass.

He's bff with the big banks, which is why no charge have been pressed against any big banks or even big lenders for the mortgage crisis.

About fucking time!

The vid is worth the several minute investment.

She really shows why putting her in Congress was a great move.

It would help, but there are other vehicles that have been developed since 99....that are just as risky.

warren is on the right track here, but shes far from some panacea, she has her issues with 'wonkiness'...

A friend of mine who knows more about economic nuances and law than I do had told me years ago that Glass/Steagall needed to be brought back.

However when scumbags like Warren, traitors like McCain are involved coupled with the endorsement of insipid bed wetters like swallow I have to question the wisdom.

Pretty much the Republican mantra right there.
"We don't care if it's right or good - if the other side support it then we're against it."

About fucking time!

Elizabeth Warren has one of the most impressive resumes in financial politics. She's a wonk. She knows her facts. Too bad her interrogators didn't. It gets amazing at 2:10. At 3:42, she uses their words against them. And at 4:39, she reminds me of Aragorn in "The Lord of the Rings," because I'm a giant nerd.
CNBC Hosts Decide To Teach Senator Warren How Regulation Works. Probably Shouldn't Have Done That.

Thank God.

I can believe that Sen. Warren would attempt this, she's new and Bankers haven't enough dirt on her to "get her in line" quite yet.

But McCain? No way! That old man is a complete sellout, he does whatever he's told to by his handlers. I'm thinking he's been paired up with Sen. Warren as a way to "gum up the works" like he did to the Republicans in 2008.

I figger it's his job to slip a "poison pill" of sorts into whatever Legislation they're dreaming up.

McCain's been fairly consistent on the corrupting effect of money since the Keating affair.

It would help, but there are other vehicles that have been developed since 99....that are just as risky.

warren is on the right track here, but shes far from some panacea, she has her issues with 'wonkiness'...

A friend of mine who knows more about economic nuances and law than I do had told me years ago that Glass/Steagall needed to be brought back.

However when scumbags like Warren, traitors like McCain are involved coupled with the endorsement of insipid bed wetters like swallow I have to question the wisdom.

"We don't care if it's right or good - if the other side support it then we're against it."

When it comes to bed wetting liberals, it has to be a bad idea.

I can believe that Sen. Warren would attempt this, she's new and Bankers haven't enough dirt on her to "get her in line" quite yet.

But McCain? No way! That old man is a complete sellout, he does whatever he's told to by his handlers. I'm thinking he's been paired up with Sen. Warren as a way to "gum up the works" like he did to the Republicans in 2008.

I figger it's his job to slip a "poison pill" of sorts into whatever Legislation they're dreaming up.

McCain's been fairly consistent on the corrupting effect of money since the Keating affair.
There's nothing worse than a reformed whore.

There's nothing worse than a reformed whore.

Because um..not learning from mistakes..is what..

A virtue?

That you are born, fully formed with no ability to change?

Pffttt..

Seriously?

When it comes to bed wetting liberals, it has to be a bad idea.

You made your point earlier.
No need to repeat yourself.

McCain has become a full blown traitor to his party and the people he represents..he should be asked to step down..

AZ. is working on it, to get a recall petition on McCain and Flake.
Neither one is voting for their majorities of representatives views.

It's really hard to imagine that a douche nozzle like McCain would try to put that act back into place, but good luck.

McCain has become a full blown traitor to his party and the people he represents..he should be asked to step down..

If he hadn't spent 8 years pandering to the far right, he would have been president.

Most folks like people who put country above party.

Bill Clintoon signed this pile of shit and later his hero Obama put Larry Summers on his economic team! Brilliant.

If he hadn't spent 8 years pandering to the far right, he would have been president.

Most folks like people who put country above party.

umhmmm, then you should be thrilled with Obama, he only represents certain people in the country and he is definitely party over country with his fundraising every WEEK on our dime for the Democrat party

About fucking time!

Elizabeth Warren has one of the most impressive resumes in financial politics. She's a wonk. She knows her facts. Too bad her interrogators didn't. It gets amazing at 2:10. At 3:42, she uses their words against them. And at 4:39, she reminds me of Aragorn in "The Lord of the Rings," because I'm a giant nerd.
CNBC Hosts Decide To Teach Senator Warren How Regulation Works. Probably Shouldn't Have Done That.

She calmly and quietly lets them know she's in charge. Love Elizabeth Warren.

She's a Senator. Her role is not to be "in charge." That's part of the problem with these limousine liberals.

About fucking time!

She calmly and quietly lets them know she's in charge. Love Elizabeth Warren.

She's a Senator. Her role is not to be "in charge." That's part of the problem with these limousine liberals.

no kidding, and she was JUST put in Congress, so who the hell does she think she? And what the hell has McCain become? a sellout to the progressive party
she is a proven liar and they still elected her...
these people make me ill

Last edited:

Forum List

Back