McCain Was Christopher Steele's Messenger to the FBI After Steele Was Fired From the FBI for Lying

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Deep State John ‘Benedict Arnold’ McCain. May he burn in hell.

Late Senator John McCain provided disgraced former FBI chief James Comey with five separate reports from Christopher Steele that the FBI didn’t previously possess related to unsubstantiated allegations of collusion between Russia and President Trump’s 2016 campaign, the Justice Department’s recent Inspector General report revealed.

There have long been questions about why it was necessary for McCain to pass Steele's anti-Trump dossier to Comey on December 9, 2016, several weeks after the November 2016 presidential election. By then, Steele had already met numerous times with FBI agents to provide them with his controversial reports. Steele, however, was terminated as an FBI source in the fall of 2016 because he spoke to the news media.

IG Report Reveals Steele Funneled Claims Through John McCain After FBI Dropped Him | Breitbart

fb9d84b460e3e0b43f73820e83f7dc78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McCain hated Trump and really only cared about himself...he was a thorn in the side of conservatives for a long time and he is still enjoying his dirty work from beyond the grave...I would never celebrate the death of another human being but this nation is going to be far better off without John McCain.....
I wonder what McCain would think to learn that his get Trump scheme is actually going to bring down the democrat party and boost Trump to a second term....
:21:

Forum List

Back