🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCain's Flag Thread and Poll

How long should the WH Flag remain at half mast to honor democrat double agent Juan McCain?

• 24 hours

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 48 hours

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 72 hours

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Until Trump is Impeached

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Ask Uncle Vlad

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I'm apoplectic that the flag was only lowered for 48 hours! IMPEACH!!!!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
He lowered it for the standard amount of time it's supposed to be lowered for a dead senator, you idiot of another kind! But don't let facts get in the way of you liberals' baby-tantrum outrage.

Ya...while every other flag on a government building in DC was at half staff....the nine year old had a tantrum and ordered the WH flag back to the top....slug

IT WAS AT HALF-STAFF FOR 2 DAYS!!! Standard procedure for a senator you PARANOID, puffed-up testament to everything mankind has ever done wrong! And since when do you liberal idiots worship America's biggest neocon, bombing-thirsty war-hawk, McCain, clown? I thought you liberal I-don't-know-what were against the idea of bombing everyone on earth. Which blowjob-cheeked McCain was all about his entire life! Not to mention instantly dumping his first wife and mother of his 3 children the moment she became crippled in a car crash. You liberals are attracted to the most Loathsome (with a capital L) human beings on this planet.
!

Well, I'm sure that aggressive "It was lowered the exact minimum required by law! So THERE!" is gonna clear everything up and win lots of votes.

Trumps view on military service :

Trump about himself “You know, if you’re young, and in this era, and if you have any guilt about not having gone to Vietnam, we have our own Vietnam — it’s called the dating game,” Trump said to Stern in a 1993 interview. “Dating is like being in Vietnam. You’re the equivalent of a soldier going over to Vietnam.” It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider... Vaginas Are 'Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'
In a 1998 interview with Howard Stern, Donald Trump compared sex to going to battle in Vietnam and joked he should be getting the Congressional Medal of Honor.
What a horrible despicable man.

Thank you for posting this! All veterans need to read this and realize what a POS their Commander in Chief is.

As a Vietnam vet, I say anyone that would take that crap seriously is too stupid to breath. Trump was clearly being satirical.

Don't you have an independent thought in your head? Do you have to rely on him to tell you what to think? I find that very sad.
Our beloved Pres. Trump would never lie to the American people or mislead them.

So why shouldn't we hang on his every word? ... :dunno:
Oh dear Lord! I can't stand anymore of this. I've had enough of your adoration for the most despicable person on the planet. I have never seen anyone as brainwashed as you and hopefully, never will again. He is only beloved in your misguided mind, and not to the majority of this country. To us, he's despised and seen for the liar and traitor he is. Enjoy your life in your little delusional bubble.

I'm sure trump will have enough class to attend the funeral. He isn't going to skip it. It wouldn't serve him well to not show.

He probably won't, unless someone gives him a talking-to. He's made it clear he intends to send representatives instead. That would have been fine if he'd just stuffed his ego and done the gracious thing from the beginning, instead of having to be bludgeoned into it by letters from the American Legion and phone calls from voters to their Congressmembers.

Like I said, a lost cause. Do you even listen to what he says and how he brags about himself almost nonstop and lies wit every breath he takes? Do you have kids? Do you even care that he's dismantling everything that will keep the environment safe for them to breath, and the water clean for them to drink? Do you even care that he wants to take protected lands so that the energy companies can frack on them and cause irreparable destruction? Oklahoma now has more quakes than California and it's because of all of the fracking being done there. Also, fracking puts poison into the ground and it filters into waterways and wells.
He only cares about the 1% and corporations and what they can do for him. His own people are turning against him at alarming rates and the walls are closing in on him.
Here's another question for you: If he eventually is found guilty of multiple felonies that require years of prison, and his cultist followers are told that they can do some prison time for him, would you be willing to go to prison for him so that he didn't have to? Are you that devoted? (and stupid?)
All loyal American's need to support our Pres. Trump.

He knows what is best for his people and he is a great ruler.

How can anyone deny this? ... :dunno:
great ruler...
c82pckqlaqi11.png

Oh dear Lord! I can't stand anymore of this. I've had enough of your adoration for the most despicable person on the planet. I have never seen anyone as brainwashed as you and hopefully, never will again. He is only beloved in your misguided mind, and not to the majority of this country. To us, he's despised and seen for the liar and traitor he is. Enjoy your life in your little delusional bubble.
I don't understand how any American citizen can say such terrible things about our awesome Pres. Trump? ..... :dunno:

Last edited:

Trump about himself “You know, if you’re young, and in this era, and if you have any guilt about not having gone to Vietnam, we have our own Vietnam — it’s called the dating game,” Trump said to Stern in a 1993 interview. “Dating is like being in Vietnam. You’re the equivalent of a soldier going over to Vietnam.” It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider... Vaginas Are 'Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'
In a 1998 interview with Howard Stern, Donald Trump compared sex to going to battle in Vietnam and joked he should be getting the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Thank you for posting this! All veterans need to read this and realize what a POS their Commander in Chief is.

As a Vietnam vet, I say anyone that would take that crap seriously is too stupid to breath. Trump was clearly being satirical.

Another apologist for him. He clearly meant what he said, but if you want to make excuses for him, then have at it.

Trump left the flag at half staff the appropriate amount of time. The left was going to have a melt down no matter what happened to the flag. Trump did what adults do. He gave the left a lollypop and told them to away and shut up. Grown ups have important things to do.

You're not going to be able to dismiss this as "the left having a meltdown". It's pretty obvious there are a lot of people in the middle and on the right who think Trump's behavior was shabby and childish. Why do you think he backed down?

Grown-ups know how to admit when they're wrong.

If you honestly believe that, then you truly are a lost cause.
I'm just a loyal and patriotic American citizen who supports our beloved Pres. Trump who is both honest and forthright in leadership of his great nation. ..... :cool:
Like I said, a lost cause. Do you even listen to what he says and how he brags about himself almost nonstop and lies wit every breath he takes? Do you have kids? Do you even care that he's dismantling everything that will keep the environment safe for them to breath, and the water clean for them to drink? Do you even care that he wants to take protected lands so that the energy companies can frack on them and cause irreparable destruction? Oklahoma now has more quakes than California and it's because of all of the fracking being done there. Also, fracking puts poison into the ground and it filters into waterways and wells.
He only cares about the 1% and corporations and what they can do for him. His own people are turning against him at alarming rates and the walls are closing in on him.
Here's another question for you: If he eventually is found guilty of multiple felonies that require years of prison, and his cultist followers are told that they can do some prison time for him, would you be willing to go to prison for him so that he didn't have to? Are you that devoted? (and stupid?)
Holy shit we're all gonna die!
Go ahead, yuck it up, but it won't be so funny when there's no more clean water to drink or clean air to breathe. The storms are getting stronger and the weather is getting more violent. All of this has been proven as a direct result of climate change. I am lucky. i don't have any children or grandchildren i have to worry about for their future, so you would think I shouldn't give a damn about the environment, but I do. The waters are already coming closer to the coastal cities and destroying a lot of the coast lines. I'm in NC and there's pictures of Nags Head where several feet of the coast has been eroded by tides coming in closer to the shore. There's a shelf that drops several feet where the beach used to be. In Dorchester County Maryland, the water is taking over because it's moving in and people are having to raise their houses several feet, but eventually, they will be surrounded by water.
Watch the movie, Chasing Ice and then come back here and have a good laugh at what you think is a myth about climate change. Here's the thing, we are the parasites on this planet and we are killing it. Life as we know it won't be sustainable for very much longer, but here's also the beauty of it. After we are all gone, the earth will still be here and will rejuvenate itself. Mother Earth is better without us destroying her in every way we possibly can, and will be better off when all of us are gone. Hopefully, the next beings who eventually inhabit the earth will have a lot more respect for it than we did.
Okay, go ahead and laugh about this and do your usual denial, but science tells us different, and even people like you don't believe in science because it is part of the dreaded education that you hate, it is based on facts, whether you choose to believe it or not.
LMAO! Holy shit that’s probably the best reply I’ve ever had on this board. It was long, it was unhinged and it was glorious.

You actually went from “OMG we’re all gonna die!” to “I sure hope we all die”.

Awesome. Well done.

Trump left the flag at half staff the appropriate amount of time. The left was going to have a melt down no matter what happened to the flag. Trump did what adults do. He gave the left a lollypop and told them to away and shut up. Grown ups have important things to do.

You're not going to be able to dismiss this as "the left having a meltdown". It's pretty obvious there are a lot of people in the middle and on the right who think Trump's behavior was shabby and childish. Why do you think he backed down?

I think he backed down as a way of saying "Shaddup already." He probably learned "If you can't say something nice about someone don't say anything" Just hand the democrats a lollypop and tell them to go sit in the corner.

No matter what Trump said it was going to cause the left to scream and tear their hair out.

I think he backed down as a way of saying "Shaddup already." He probably learned "If you can't say something nice about someone don't say anything" Just hand the democrats a lollypop and tell them to go sit in the corner.

No matter what Trump said it was going to cause the left to scream and tear their hair out.
So...he's a coward. We already knew that.

Don't you have an independent thought in your head? Do you have to rely on him to tell you what to think? I find that very sad.
Our beloved Pres. Trump would never lie to the American people or mislead them.

So why shouldn't we hang on his every word? ... :dunno:
You are going to feel real bad when Trump is easily reelected.

Another apologist for him. He clearly meant what he said, but if you want to make excuses for him, then have at it.

I bet you keep your breathing coach close, inhale....... exhale....... inhale...... exhale....... inhale..... exhale....... hold it!...............................................................

Last edited:
Did trump grow a heart....or pressure do it?
No, he has no balls to stand up for his convictions. Melanie has them.
He got tired of the kicking and screaming.
Wasn't necessary, but thanks for agreeing with me that he lacks balls to stand up for his own convictions. :113:
When you are dealing with the infantile and you have better things to do sometimes its best to just stick a pacifier in their mouths and tell them to suck it.

Did trump grow a heart....or pressure do it?
No, he has no balls to stand up for his convictions. Melanie has them.
He got tired of the kicking and screaming.
Wasn't necessary, but thanks for agreeing with me that he lacks balls to stand up for his own convictions. :113:
When you are dealing with the infantile and you have better things to do sometimes its best to just stick a pacifier in their mouths and tell them to suck it.
Well given the way you suck up to trump, it's obvious what you put in your mouth.

Forum List

Back