🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCain's Flag Thread and Poll

How long should the WH Flag remain at half mast to honor democrat double agent Juan McCain?

• 24 hours

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 48 hours

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 72 hours

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Until Trump is Impeached

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Ask Uncle Vlad

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I'm apoplectic that the flag was only lowered for 48 hours! IMPEACH!!!!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Did trump grow a heart....or pressure do it?
No, he has no balls to stand up for his convictions. Melanie has them.
He got tired of the kicking and screaming.
Wasn't necessary, but thanks for agreeing with me that he lacks balls to stand up for his own convictions. :113:
When you are dealing with the infantile and you have better things to do sometimes its best to just stick a pacifier in their mouths and tell them to suck it.
Well given the way you suck up to trump, it's obvious what you put in your mouth.
When lacking facts, always launch into a personal attack. It makes you look mature.

Did trump grow a heart....or pressure do it?
No, he has no balls to stand up for his convictions. Melanie has them.
He got tired of the kicking and screaming.
Wasn't necessary, but thanks for agreeing with me that he lacks balls to stand up for his own convictions. :113:
When you are dealing with the infantile and you have better things to do sometimes its best to just stick a pacifier in their mouths and tell them to suck it.
Well given the way you suck up to trump, it's obvious what you put in your mouth.
Says the guy with a picture of Robert Mueller as his avatar.

Hee hee hee.

Go ahead, yuck it up, but it won't be so funny when there's no more clean water to drink or clean air to breathe.

I've done more to pollute our nations waterways than Trump has.

For almost 40 years I've been pissing over the side of the boat when I needed to take a piss while fishing. And YOU DRINK THAT WATER!! EWWW!!

I want to understand from the board Trumpians what, if anything, makes you proud of the way Trump,handled,his response to the news of Sen. McCain's passing? The flag at half staff, then full staff, then half staff again, the two sentence tweet without mentioning Sen. McCain, his capricious attitude over the passed two days. Should we be in admiration of Trump's behavior? Should we be proud of him?

Donald Trump reluctantly ordered White House staff to reverse his decision to fly the flag at full staff for war hero John McCain, until he's buried.
Trump doesn't really give a fuck (He is mad at not being invited to the funeral and hated McCain in life), but the heat from veterans this close to midterm elections was too much.

*Thread reply rule: Members shall defend Trump's flip flop unless they can prove they disagreed with his original decision.
Trump Relents Under Pressure, Offering ‘Respect’ to McCain

Last edited:
I want to understand from the board Trumpians what, if anything, makes you proud of the way Trump,handled,his response to the news of Sen. McCain's passing? The flag at half staff, then full staff, then half staff again, the two sentence tweet without mentioning Sen. McCain, his capricious attitude over the passed two days. Should we be in admiration of Trump's behavior? Should we be proud of him?
Well, they'll excuse Trump for absolutely anything and they've been taught to despise McCain, so you have your answer.

Flags should never be lowered to half staff for war criminals.

Donald Trump reluctantly ordered White House staff to reverse his decision to fly the flag at full staff for war hero John McCain, until he's buried.
Trump doesn't really give a fuck (He is mad at not being invited to the funeral and hated McCain in life), but the heat from veterans this close to midterm elections was too much.

*Thread reply rule: Members shall defend Trump's flip flop unless they can prove they disagreed with his original decision.
I heard that Trump told the White House staff to lower the flag again, "but slowly lower it. We're not in any rush"

That's an impeachable offense, right?

By the way, why should you give a damn about the flag when you cheer people setting it on fire and kneeling in blatant disrespect of it?

Because John McCain! America! War hero! Maverick! Good thing he had Obama care. Wonder if anyone else would bennifet from the same medical care he got, oh yeah, no they wouldn’t. Token negro care is for us, not them.

Well, they'll excuse Trump for absolutely anything and they've been taught to despise McCain, so you have your answer.

Not at all. Just not getting why McTumor was such a big loss. Twice failed presidential candidate and attention whore. Just a politition. Just a man like any other. He was only special to his family.

So much ado. I am sure Trump thought about having some flag guy raise it, then lower it, cuz he is so bored sitting at that desk and all he does is look at his watch and the calendar on what maintenance guy does.

Really? So your defense of treating a decorated veteran and six-term Senator who passes away shabbily is to double down on the shabby treatment by relegating honoring him to "just maintenance work"? How about when he tweeted his condolences to the family without uttering a single word about McCain himself? Was that also just "because he's too important to be bothered"?

The more you try to defend this, the worse Trump looks.

He was wrong, and behaved badly. There is no combination of words that's going to make that not-true.

While I understand your attempt at trying to make Trump look diplomatic, that is the problem we have in this nation currently, denying reality.

The reality? McStain was a war criminal.

First, our Progressive friends were apoplectic that the White House Flag wasn't lowered to honor Juan McCain, then, finding out they got self-pwned, they're double shot of apoplectic that it was only lowered for 48 hours.

What's the magical correct flag lowered time to get Progressive sane again?

Multi choice available.

Easy silly, until McTumors death is shoved off the 24 hour news cycle by Russia or another mass shooting.

I heard that Trump told the White House staff to lower the flag again, "but slowly lower it. We're not in any rush"

That's an impeachable offense, right?
gs_star.jpg

Forum List

Back