🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCain's Flag Thread and Poll

How long should the WH Flag remain at half mast to honor democrat double agent Juan McCain?

• 24 hours

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 48 hours

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 72 hours

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Until Trump is Impeached

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Ask Uncle Vlad

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I'm apoplectic that the flag was only lowered for 48 hours! IMPEACH!!!!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
The left loves him because he was the one who voted against repealing Obamacare. He was the left's best friend. Of course they speak highly of him. He did more to push the liberal agenda than some liberals in congress did.
Exactly

Trump left the flag at half staff the appropriate amount of time. The left was going to have a melt down no matter what happened to the flag. Trump did what adults do. He gave the left a lollypop and told them to away and shut up. Grown ups have important things to do.

Yes, under 4 U.S.C. The flag is to be lowered a minimum of two days for members of Congress, but as President Barack Obama did for Ted Kennedy, they can be ordered lowered longer for people like McCain whose service to this nation went above and beyond. Bush and Obama would have ordered it.

As much as I'd prefer to be covered in honey and staked out to an anthill than ever agree with Seabiscuit here about anything, I have to say that it would have cost Trump nothing to be gracious to McCain upon his death, and his repeated inabilities to do so make him look like a small, petty little man. And the more his supporters try to defend and justify this unnecessary vindictiveness, the worse he looks.
It would have been extremely hypocritical of Trump to show McCain any deference. I'm sure democrats had all the "he's a hypocrite " memos distributed including footnotes describing how Trump better not go to the funeral just because of the flag.

The way it turned out was perfect. The crybabies got an empty gesture. They were made to realize that it was as empty as their little heads.

McCain left a message in which he again advocated open borders. His evil lives after him. After hearing that message, I can only agree with Trump more than ever.

No, it wouldn't have been hypocritical. It would have been mature and courteous. Most people still understand the difference. Which is why he was NOT correct, and why he was forced to backpedal and do it properly: because it wasn't only the left "crybabies" who found his initial behavior unacceptable.

Trump was wrong. There is no excuse or rationalization or attack on McCain that will make that not be true.
Well then I suppose any of your betters in the government will get flags half staff nation wide when they die. In addition to all the perks you give them while alive. I propose when Trump dies, the flag should fly at half staff for an entire year. McCain was a Senator you moron. Protocol is two days. You idiot government worshipping assholes bitched about that fora guy you never would have voted for just to fuck withTrump.

My "betters"? What kind of boor thinks that showing respect for the deceased is viewing him as your "better"? Yes, I would expect any President of the United States to show maturity, diplomacy, and graciousness upon the passing of any sitting Senator or Congressman. Obviously. Hewing strictly to protocol isn't a defense, and it certainly doesn't make you look "technically correct" like you're hoping; it makes you, and the President, look like a pack of small-minded, vindictive children who can't let go of a grudge even after your enemy dies. Congratulations.

If having the ability to let things go and be the bigger person toward someone I didn't like after he passes away makes me a "moron" in your book, then I am euphorically glad I don't live by your book, which I can only assume bears the title "White Trash 101".

You clearly think someone that can get themselves elected are better than you. Tell me, why does having a government job make them any more important than you or I?

To be honest, the reason I said that is because every one of your comments here are of pure adoration for this sleazy person, and no matter the subject of the post, you still come here and say the same thing....he's the greatest ever, etc., etc., etc. I want to know if you honestly believe this. In my mind, I can't believe that anyone could really believe his lies and deceptions. Please tell me you're smarter that that and are just here trolling us for shits and giggles. I could appreciate that more than the fact that you honestly believe him.
Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country. We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House.

How could anyone deny this reality?? .... :dunno:
If you honestly believe that, then you truly are a lost cause.

I'm sure trump will have enough class to attend the funeral. He isn't going to skip it. It wouldn't serve him well to not show.
Maybe you don't know this but John McCain's wishes were for Donald Trump to not be at his funeral. President Trump will certainly respect John McCain's wishes.
And he'll tweet nonstop that day and play the poor victim. And his cultists will lap it up.

I'm just a loyal and patriotic American citizen who supports our beloved Pres. Trump who is both honest and forthright in leadership of his great nation. ..... :cool:
Like I said, a lost cause. Do you even listen to what he says and how he brags about himself almost nonstop and lies wit every breath he takes? Do you have kids? Do you even care that he's dismantling everything that will keep the environment safe for them to breath, and the water clean for them to drink? Do you even care that he wants to take protected lands so that the energy companies can frack on them and cause irreparable destruction? Oklahoma now has more quakes than California and it's because of all of the fracking being done there. Also, fracking puts poison into the ground and it filters into waterways and wells.
He only cares about the 1% and corporations and what they can do for him. His own people are turning against him at alarming rates and the walls are closing in on him.
Here's another question for you: If he eventually is found guilty of multiple felonies that require years of prison, and his cultist followers are told that they can do some prison time for him, would you be willing to go to prison for him so that he didn't have to? Are you that devoted? (and stupid?)

I'm just a loyal and patriotic American citizen who supports our beloved Pres. Trump who is both honest and forthright in leadership of his great nation. ..... :cool:
Like I said, a lost cause. Do you even listen to what he says and how he brags about himself almost nonstop and lies wit every breath he takes? Do you have kids? Do you even care that he's dismantling everything that will keep the environment safe for them to breath, and the water clean for them to drink? Do you even care that he wants to take protected lands so that the energy companies can frack on them and cause irreparable destruction? Oklahoma now has more quakes than California and it's because of all of the fracking being done there. Also, fracking puts poison into the ground and it filters into waterways and wells.
He only cares about the 1% and corporations and what they can do for him. His own people are turning against him at alarming rates and the walls are closing in on him.
Here's another question for you: If he eventually is found guilty of multiple felonies that require years of prison, and his cultist followers are told that they can do some prison time for him, would you be willing to go to prison for him so that he didn't have to? Are you that devoted? (and stupid?)
Holy shit we're all gonna die!

All loyal American's need to support our Pres. Trump.

He knows what is best for his people and he is a great ruler.

How can anyone deny this? ... :dunno:

Why is the flag being lowered again? Is there some kind of prescribed time limit?
Flags are still lowered here at Ft Campbell.

That is because the base commander is more respectful and smarter than Trump.
So lowering flags to half-mast makes someone smarter?
What other things make one smarter?

Calling people racists.

Misreading tweets and attacking Trump for something he didn't say.

Calling people Nazis.

Thinking Russia runs the country.

The list goes on ...
Are you lining up to replace Sarah Huckabee Sander when she leave because you sound just like her with that total bullshit comment. Or, to quote Giuliani, "truth isn't truth."
There's no "misreading his tweets" when they're about as clear as his 3rd grade mind can make them.
There are proud Nazis out there who brag about being one. And unless you are blind, he kowtowed to Putin on the international stage and took his side against this country. He was in a private meeting with him for two and a half hours where NO ONE ELSE was allowed to witness it. I can see what you would have said if Obama did that, or even GW Bush, or Reagan or any of the other presidents in the past decade. You would be screaming from the rooftops that they were traitors, but for some reason, when this man did it, you are silent. When he finally loses his usefulness for Putin, his ass will meet a painful end, just like all of the others Putin was finished with. But by then, this country will be under the rule of a real dictator and not the pathetic wannabe in the WH now.

I can see what you would have said if Obama did that, or even GW Bush, or Reagan or any of the other presidents in the past decade.

Well there's the rub.
Presidents meet in private with other world leaders all of the time.
This is the first time I've ever seen a US president not be allowed to do what every president before him did.

And trump supporters have lost the concept of what America stands for

No, that would be the people that put politician on pedestals and for some odd reason think being a politician is a more noble vocation than that of the average American. That's a really pathetic way to look at the situation.

Holy shit we're all gonna die!
Go ahead, yuck it up, but it won't be so funny when there's no more clean water to drink or clean air to breathe. The storms are getting stronger and the weather is getting more violent. All of this has been proven as a direct result of climate change. I am lucky. i don't have any children or grandchildren i have to worry about for their future, so you would think I shouldn't give a damn about the environment, but I do. The waters are already coming closer to the coastal cities and destroying a lot of the coast lines. I'm in NC and there's pictures of Nags Head where several feet of the coast has been eroded by tides coming in closer to the shore. There's a shelf that drops several feet where the beach used to be. In Dorchester County Maryland, the water is taking over because it's moving in and people are having to raise their houses several feet, but eventually, they will be surrounded by water.
Watch the movie, Chasing Ice and then come back here and have a good laugh at what you think is a myth about climate change. Here's the thing, we are the parasites on this planet and we are killing it. Life as we know it won't be sustainable for very much longer, but here's also the beauty of it. After we are all gone, the earth will still be here and will rejuvenate itself. Mother Earth is better without us destroying her in every way we possibly can, and will be better off when all of us are gone. Hopefully, the next beings who eventually inhabit the earth will have a lot more respect for it than we did.
Okay, go ahead and laugh about this and do your usual denial, but science tells us different, and even people like you don't believe in science because it is part of the dreaded education that you hate, it is based on facts, whether you choose to believe it or not.

All loyal American's need to support our Pres. Trump.

He knows what is best for his people and he is a great ruler.

How can anyone deny this? ... :dunno:
Most of this country knows this is a lie. How can you not see it? He only knows what's best for himself. He is all he cares about. He's made that clear from the very beginning. It's not like he's hid it. It's been out there in plain sight. He just banks on people like you being too stupid and brainwashed to see him for who he really is.

Pres. Trump doesn't believe in global warming.

That fact alone settled the issue for me. .... :thup:

MAGA
Don't you have an independent thought in your head? Do you have to rely on him to tell you what to think? I find that very sad.

Forum List

Back