McCain's Flag Thread and Poll

How long should the WH Flag remain at half mast to honor democrat double agent Juan McCain?

• 24 hours

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 48 hours

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 72 hours

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Until Trump is Impeached

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Ask Uncle Vlad

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I'm apoplectic that the flag was only lowered for 48 hours! IMPEACH!!!!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Trumps view on military service :

Trump about himself “You know, if you’re young, and in this era, and if you have any guilt about not having gone to Vietnam, we have our own Vietnam — it’s called the dating game,” Trump said to Stern in a 1993 interview. “Dating is like being in Vietnam. You’re the equivalent of a soldier going over to Vietnam.” It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider... Vaginas Are 'Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'
In a 1998 interview with Howard Stern, Donald Trump compared sex to going to battle in Vietnam and joked he should be getting the Congressional Medal of Honor.
What a horrible despicable man.

Thank you for posting this! All veterans need to read this and realize what a POS their Commander in Chief is.
We already know.....and we pay attention to trumpanzee posts about McCain also.

Ah....now we know the American Legion urged trump to issue a proper statement concerning McCain's death.

It went something like "Grow up Little Fellow."
Yes, say something totally empty and just to make SURE we get the joke, give a little smirk right in the middle of your faked praise and a wink when you are done.

As a culture, as a society, are we just used to sucking the tit of phony we just don't want real anymore?

My parting comment:

Fuckity fuck fucking a fucking sore ridden **** and a shit ridden asshole full of cum and Don't Taz Me and Coyote slurping it all up and becoming disease ridden AIDS whores who's entire existence revolves around being internet whores sucking internet cock, slurping internet jizz. Fuck you both you asshole eating fuckfaces who slurp poo and wash it down with pee and then bathe in cum. You're both sissy fucks who couldn't push their way out of a wet Kleenex.

You suck rotten head.... rotten bitches. BANNED!!!!!! And i DON'T FUCKING CARE. USMB PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

FUCK THE FUCK OFFF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Trumpanzee melt-down, folks.....we will see many more of these in the months to come. Guaranteed.

McCain should have resigned when he was diagnosed. Instead he hung on specifically to oppose the President. I can't say his memory is getting any thing more than what he is getting.

I don't think it was about Trump. The guy was always a spotlight whore. He wasn't capable of leaving any way but feet first, just like he did. Ginsberg is going to follow the same path

Well, let's be honest. Trump ain't exactly shy and retiring himself. Most politicians have a streak of narcissism in them.

Yes, as someone who actually lives in McCain's state, I was one of the first around here to say that he should have stepped down instead of clinging to his seat and depriving Arizona of full representation in the Senate. And don't even talk to me about his wife replacing him out of sentiment. :eusa_hand:

All that being said, AND keeping in mind that I disagreed with McCain politically quite often, AND that I didn't like the guy personally . . .

Trump was still wrong. And petty. And childish. And vindictive. For no reason whatsoever than his massive, hypersensitive ego, and at the cost of disgusting a good chunk of people who are neither far-left lunatics nor fanatical Trump supporters, but whose votes Trump needs on his side come November.

Trump was 100% wrong, both in terms of decent, civilized behavior and politically. And there is no amount of airy dismissal that's going to make it any less true.

Trump should have lowered the flag, I never argued otherwise

I just wish to God SOMEONE had his attention enough AND the stones to tell him when he's showing his ass in public. McCain's DEAD, for God's sake. That means you WON. You outlasted him.

Not only is all this unnecessary drama exhausting, it is the opposite of helpful when it comes to what really matters, which is holding onto the ability to keep implementing good policies.

McCain should have resigned when he was diagnosed. Instead he hung on specifically to oppose the President. I can't say his memory is getting any thing more than what he is getting.

I don't think it was about Trump. The guy was always a spotlight whore. He wasn't capable of leaving any way but feet first, just like he did. Ginsberg is going to follow the same path

Well, let's be honest. Trump ain't exactly shy and retiring himself. Most politicians have a streak of narcissism in them.

Yes, as someone who actually lives in McCain's state, I was one of the first around here to say that he should have stepped down instead of clinging to his seat and depriving Arizona of full representation in the Senate. And don't even talk to me about his wife replacing him out of sentiment. :eusa_hand:

All that being said, AND keeping in mind that I disagreed with McCain politically quite often, AND that I didn't like the guy personally . . .

Trump was still wrong. And petty. And childish. And vindictive. For no reason whatsoever than his massive, hypersensitive ego, and at the cost of disgusting a good chunk of people who are neither far-left lunatics nor fanatical Trump supporters, but whose votes Trump needs on his side come November.

Trump was 100% wrong, both in terms of decent, civilized behavior and politically. And there is no amount of airy dismissal that's going to make it any less true.

He did.

He did.

Yeah, AFTER making a big show of being unnecessarily disrespectful in the eyes of far too many voters. Contrary to the opinions of the political addicts on both sides of the aisle, the nation isn't just pro-Trump and anti-Trump. There are a whole bunch of people in the middle who don't pay a great deal of attention to politics generally, whose votes we need. And in their eyes, Trump came off very badly, and there's no amount of excuse-making that's going to change that.

I, for one, do NOT want to live with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, or any of the rest of her noxious brigade, in charge after November. And if that happens, there's no amount of "Well, well, well, Trump was TECHNICALLY correct!" that's gonna make up for it.

I wonder how the Trump supporters feel about Trump caving in to public pressure?
Can't this White House do the simplest things without screwing up? I can just picture them scurrying around all day investigating protocol and custom and blaming each other for what went wrong. I wonder if Sarah is doing a press briefing today.
What did they do wrong? They followed standard protocol n people went nuts.

Because they were so obviously BARELY following protocol, and coupled with Trump's repeated refusals to say anything about McCain's death beyond, "My condolences to the family", it looked really grudging and snotty and consequently, just about as rude and insulting as refusing to lower the flag at all would have been.
If trump would have extended it theyd say hes just faking sympathy.

Fucking tired of 100% negative spin
Pray for you president to grow a brain then!

I see my comment was removed, but I still stand by it. Sunni is so in love with the traitor that there's nothing trump can do that would turn him against him, no matter how vile that is. I'll leave it at that because as vile as some of your comments are here, the mods apparently don't like someone who points out the truth of the cultists who worship trump. They wouldn't care if he was another Warren Jeffs, they'd still stand behind him.
I reported your post because it was an attack on a family member, and involved pedophilia. Both of which are against the board's rules.

Mystery solved...... :cool: ... :thup:
Were you born a narc or raised that way!

He lowered it for the standard amount of time it's supposed to be lowered for a dead senator, you idiot of another kind! But don't let facts get in the way of you liberals' baby-tantrum outrage.

Ya...while every other flag on a government building in DC was at half staff....the nine year old had a tantrum and ordered the WH flag back to the top....slug

IT WAS AT HALF-STAFF FOR 2 DAYS!!! Standard procedure for a senator you PARANOID, puffed-up testament to everything mankind has ever done wrong! And since when do you liberal idiots worship America's biggest neocon, bombing-thirsty war-hawk, McCain, clown? I thought you liberal I-don't-know-what were against the idea of bombing everyone on earth. Which blowjob-cheeked McCain was all about his entire life! Not to mention instantly dumping his first wife and mother of his 3 children the moment she became crippled in a car crash. You liberals are attracted to the most Loathsome (with a capital L) human beings on this planet.
!

Last edited:
Flags are still lowered here at Ft Campbell.

That is because the base commander is more respectful and smarter than Trump.
So lowering flags to half-mast makes someone smarter?
What other things make one smarter?

Calling people racists.

Misreading tweets and attacking Trump for something he didn't say.

Calling people Nazis.

Thinking Russia runs the country.

The list goes on ...
Are you lining up to replace Sarah Huckabee Sander when she leave because you sound just like her with that total bullshit comment. Or, to quote Giuliani, "truth isn't truth."
There's no "misreading his tweets" when they're about as clear as his 3rd grade mind can make them.
There are proud Nazis out there who brag about being one. And unless you are blind, he kowtowed to Putin on the international stage and took his side against this country. He was in a private meeting with him for two and a half hours where NO ONE ELSE was allowed to witness it. I can see what you would have said if Obama did that, or even GW Bush, or Reagan or any of the other presidents in the past decade. You would be screaming from the rooftops that they were traitors, but for some reason, when this man did it, you are silent. When he finally loses his usefulness for Putin, his ass will meet a painful end, just like all of the others Putin was finished with. But by then, this country will be under the rule of a real dictator and not the pathetic wannabe in the WH now.

If I was so wrong, then why did you recognize yourself so quickly?
Well, you make absolutely no sense.....as usual. I was replying to your inane comment about him. trump cultists can't see themselves as the brainwashed people they are. That's okay though because the majority of this country are smarter and recognize him for the pathetic, soulless unhinged, narcissist he is.
I'm older enough to remember when he could at least put a complete sentence together. He was still a narcissist, but was coherent. Not anymore. Some say he's got dementia, others say he's in the advanced stages of syphilis. Whatever it is, he's getting worse day by day and that should disturb his rabid followers. Unlike Reagan who had Nancy and his advisors to basically take over for him when he lost his mind, this one has alienated almost everyone who could help him and cover for him. And, Melania doesn't want anything to do with him. She is so repulsed by him that she can't even hide it in public. Not that i blame her. After all, he's humiliated her on the world stage. At least Ronnie adored Nancy and never would have done anything like that to her. And, Nancy adored him right up to the end. Theirs was a true love story.....unlike the trumps.

I'm sure trump will have enough class to attend the funeral. He isn't going to skip it. It wouldn't serve him well to not show.

Were you born a narc or raised that way!
I'm just your average conservative Trump supporter who believes in honesty, following the rules, and fair play. ..... :cool:
You mean you are sniveling baby fool who runs to the mods evey time your feeling are hurt!

There are more than one of those here.
Ya you notice how it is typicaly the guys with th eloudest mouths and the biggest threats that go running to the mods!

Can't handle the truth, huh?
What "truth" would that be?? .... :dunno:
Okay, I'm sorry for saying that about your hypothetical daughter, but the fact is, he actually did rape a 13 year old girl on a plane that his pedophile friend, Jeffrey Epstein, owned., He bragged about walking into the teens dressing room when they were changing and some were naked, and said he could do it because he owned the pageant. He lusts after his own daughter and told Howard Stern that it was okay for him to call her a "piece of ass." He told a 10 year old that he would date here in 10 years. WTF more do you need to know that this man is a pervert of the first kind and not only not fit to be president, he's not fit to even be walking around a free man.
Oh, and please don't start talking about Bill Clinton because i condemned him too back then.
To be honest, the reason I said that is because every one of your comments here are of pure adoration for this sleazy person, and no matter the subject of the post, you still come here and say the same thing....he's the greatest ever, etc., etc., etc.
I want to know if you honestly believe this. In my mind, I can't believe that anyone could really believe his lies and deceptions. Please tell me you're smarter that that and are just here trolling us for shits and giggles. I could appreciate that more than the fact that you honestly believe him.
Dear Lord! You are about as ignorant and have bought into the all of the RW insane lies. Good luck in your delusions.

Yeah, and token negros birth certificate is fake and he was having a gay fling to boot!

Trumps view on military service :

Trump about himself “You know, if you’re young, and in this era, and if you have any guilt about not having gone to Vietnam, we have our own Vietnam — it’s called the dating game,” Trump said to Stern in a 1993 interview. “Dating is like being in Vietnam. You’re the equivalent of a soldier going over to Vietnam.” It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider... Vaginas Are 'Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'
In a 1998 interview with Howard Stern, Donald Trump compared sex to going to battle in Vietnam and joked he should be getting the Congressional Medal of Honor.
What a horrible despicable man.

Thank you for posting this! All veterans need to read this and realize what a POS their Commander in Chief is.
You're welcome, but many here won't.

The left loves him because he was the one who voted against repealing Obamacare. He was the left's best friend. Of course they speak highly of him. He did more to push the liberal agenda than some liberals in congress did.

Forum List

Back