McCarthy: 'I earned this job', Boebert when he finished: "that's Bullsh*t": GOP explodes in meeting before speaker vote, which you can watch live here

Oh please ... I have been nice ... I haven't raped either one of them ... But ... I am starting to wonder whether or not that's what they want.
Isn't that what the bear in that joke said ... :auiqs.jpg:

Heh heh. Yeah. That's what the bear said...

Anyway. I don't think you could have been any more clear than you were with regard to where actual relevance lies and where focus should actually be.

Kari Lake just filed a lawsuit contending that she won the speaker vote but the Democrats swindled her. Try the veal.

Oh please ... I have been nice ... I haven't raped either one of them ... But ... I am starting to wonder whether or not that's what they want.
Isn't that what the bear in that joke said ... :auiqs.jpg:

The musing of an individual not living in the real world. It is kind of scary what your fantasies include. You cannot handle the real world.

Flr4bTXXoAAh2YB

The musing of an individual not living in the real world. It is kind of scary what your fantasies include. You cannot handle the real world.

Okay ... Prove It ... :thup:
Say Something ... Say Something Meaningful ... Please
Currently ... You Are Not Handling Anything ... You Are Playing and You Suck At That

Last edited:
"Say Something Meaningful"

View attachment 744995

You are not Mark Twain ... If the best you can do is Google what you think ... You're just pathetic ... :auiqs.jpg:
If you are telling me to stop arguing with you ... You haven't said anything worth arguing with yet.

Please ... Try to add something ... Are you capable?
I am inviting you to share your ideas ... Do you have any?

You are not Mark Twain ... If the best you can do is Google what you think ... You're just pathetic ... :auiqs.jpg:
If you are telling me to stop arguing with you ... You haven't said anything worth arguing with yet.

Please ... Try to add something ... Are you capable?
I am inviting you to share your ideas ... Do you have any?

I am going to follow Mark Twain's advice

1672939433250-jpeg.744995

Forum List

Back