McCarthy: 'I earned this job', Boebert when he finished: "that's Bullsh*t": GOP explodes in meeting before speaker vote, which you can watch live here

You aren't debating anything, nor do you seem to have the ability to. Thanks for letting us all know what a waste of time you are.

You tried to debate with me ... Sorry if you didn't want to debate what I was talking about or what I supported.
That's not my fault ... :thup:

the GOP is on a ride to nowhere, in complete disarray. watch the fireworks here, starting 35 minutes from now. McCarthy will be the 1st Speaker-to-be to not get through on the 1st ballot in 100 years. God bless our messy democracy, and God help us all!

McCarthy needs to be stopped. He's just another power hungry politician

So, you really have no debating qualities here. I take it you are here to troll?

I have better debating skills than you do ... You haven't debated a thing I have posted ...
Including the post you just made ... :auiqs.jpg:

What are you attempting to answer ... What is it that you want to debate?

You asked me to if the election was stolen ...
There is no way I could possibly give you an answer to that question.

What you were trying to do was tell me I should take a position it was, or it wasn't ...
Which I cannot do because there is no way I could possibly know.

Last edited:
Sez you

But I think they are the most honest members of congress
They can't be honest because they have no principles. Their agenda is to blow up the country with chaos. They say no to everything.

I have better debating skills that you do ... You haven't debated a thing I have posted ...

Pick a subject, and I promise you, you won't last. I already pointed to Boebert and you said get on her website. I did, and she's a fraud. She said she was for free and fair elections, in person voting, but not mail in. When the GOP closed down 1600 polling places in minority areas, it's impossible for her to be for free and fair elections. Can you prove me wrong?

Pick a subject, and I promise you, you won't last. I already pointed to Boebert and you said get on her website. I did, and she's a fraud. She said she was for free and fair elections, in person voting, but not mail in. When the GOP closed down 1600 polling places in minority areas, it's impossible for her to be for free and fair elections. Can you prove me wrong?

No ... I cannot prove you wrong unless you lied about what her positions were when you told me.
Which wouldn't matter either and why would you ask me if you were lying ... You would know without asking me.

I'll take your word for it ... Guess what I didn't vote for Representative Boebert ... Didn't have the chance to.
I don't live in her District ... She doesn't represent me ... And I don't a rats ass if she thinks you are cute or not for all that is worth.

Why are you asking me questions that have nothing to do with what I have posted?
I didn't say you had to like Representative Boebert ... All I said was that she is in Congress and is there to represent the people who voted for her.
And if she is there to represent you ... You failed in providing and properly supporting a better candidate ... Which still isn't my problem.

I have better debating skills than you do ... You haven't debated a thing I have posted ...

You asked me to if the election was stolen ...
There is no way I could possibly give you an answer to that question.

What you were trying to do was tell me I should take a position it was, or it wasn't ...
Which I cannot do because there is no way I could possibly know.

BlackS says "You asked me to if the election was stolen ...There is no way I could possibly give you an answer to that question."
BlackS - have you been living in a cave the last year? You say "there is no way I could possibly know.' Yes there is. There has been more information and failed challenges to the 2020 election than any election in history. If you cannot have an opinion and answer the question you need to spend more time getting the information out there.
Without confidence in our election system we do not have a country. Those who do not feel our election system is fair cannot have confidence in our country. You do not have confidence in our system. Sad.
No election system is perfect but there is none better than ours.

BlackS says "You asked me to if the election was stolen ...There is no way I could possibly give you an answer to that question."
BlackS - have you been living in a cave the last year? You say "there is no way I could possibly know.' Yes there is. There has been more information and failed challenges to the 2020 election than any election in history. If you cannot have an opinion and answer the question you need to spend more time getting the information out there.
Without confidence in our election system we do not have a country. Those who do not feel our election system is fair cannot have confidence in our country. You do not have confidence in our system. Sad.
No election system is perfect but there is none better than ours.

Okay ... Let me try this with you.
I don't care why you need to believe the election was or wasn't stolen.

I had some questions about the integrity of elections in my State and at my local polling place.
I went to the Registrar's office ... Asked them the questions I wanted the answers to ... And they made sure I knew exactly how they do things.

They were very helpful, and I appreciated their assistance.
I didn't find anything at the State level either ... Unless someone just wants to go nuts about gerrymandering of Districts ...
And they all do it when they have the opportunity ... We have elections regularly and we can replace our Representatives if we field a better candidate, and they win.

Elections are currently handled at the State and local level ... I don't have a problem with how they are run in my State or where I vote.
Furthermore ... The State Legislature has recently added Amendments to our Constitution that only make our elections more reliable.

I have no desire to argue over something I do not know ... Or anything that does not involve something I actually have a say in ... As far as elections.
I do not have any desire to make elections Federally Regulated any more than they already are ... And don't care if you want to.

Now ... Stop pretending you are addressing anything I have posted ... Or have had the slightest clue what I think.
I just told you ... And there is no way I could possibly be any clearer ... :thup:

Last edited:

Okay ... Let me try this with you.
I don't care why you need to believe the election was or wasn't stolen.

I had some questions about the integrity of elections in my State and at my local polling place.
I went to the Registrar's office ... Asked them the questions I wanted the answers to ... And they made sure I knew exactly how they do things.

They were very helpful, and I appreciated their assistance.
I didn't find anything at the State level either ... Unless someone just wants to go nuts about gerrymandering of Districts ...
And they all do it when they have the opportunity ... We have elections regularly and we can replace our Representatives if we field a better candidate, and they win.

Elections are currently handled at the State and local level ... I don't have a problem with how they are run in my State or where I vote.
Furthermore ... The State Legislature has recently added Amendments to our Constitution that only make our elections more reliable.

I have no desire to argue over something I do not know ... Or anything that does not involve something I actually have a say in.
I do not have any desire to make elections Federally Regulated any more than they already are ... And don't care if you want to.

Now ... Stop pretending you are addressing anything I have posted ... Or have the slightest clue what I think.
I just told you ... And there is no way I could possibly be any clearer ... :thup:

Don't post on a site like this and think people are not going to make an opinion of "what you think". I am directing my comments to what "you post" just like you are doing the same. I have quoted your posts in my posts.
You have too many rules of what people can say and not say to you. That is not how it works.
In my opinion you had enough information to give a more direct answer on the question asked. You were messing with him. You can do that if you want but people will have an opinion of you based on that. You cannot stop them.

Last edited:
I've come to the conclusion this person has little to no understanding of critical thinking.

Okay ... Prove it ... :thup:
Say something that amounts to something more than nothing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back