McCarthy to remove Omar from Foreign Relations Committee.

Makes sense. Shouldn’t have an anti-smite on that one, or any for that matter. Hell, he should remove all “Squad” members from all committees.

and from Congress

They are borderline treasonous

Good for McCarthy!

I hope he has other little gifts for us soon

:) :) :)

She is FINE!

Ilhan Omar - Justice Democrats
how many times did you do her?

Given that Lauren Boebert thinks Omar is a terrorist, I can see where McCarthy would be concerned
Joe Biden is a terrorist. Ask ordinary Americans what they think about Joe's threats to make Hyrdrocarbon Fuels extinct, throw autoworkers, oil workers, and coal miners out of jobs, and ban the combustion engine by 2035.

Can you show me a single American that went to the polls and voted for all of that horseshit?

Joe Biden is a terrorist. Ask ordinary Americans what they think about Joe's threats to make Hyrdrocarbon Fuels extinct, throw autoworkers, oil workers, and coal miners out of jobs, and ban the combustion engine by 2035.

Can you show me a single American that went to the polls and voted for all of that horseshit?
yep, throw out jobs in america are creepy's orders from the global order.

Sad to watch how low Republicans will sink
There is nothing lower than plotting the takeover of The United States by a Globalist Cabal and then mandating that oil workers, coal miners, and autoworkers all be thrown out of their jobs because of a religious cult.

Why you trying to ban gasoline and the combustion engine, moron?

Why did you carry out a COUP called Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane?

If you believe in Climate Repentance then why don't you get rid of everything you own that has plastic or rubber in it, stop posting on here, and quit exhaling CO2?

Why you like hairy man ass lovings?

Last edited:
The Democrats didn't do anything. Threatening a member of Congress should be punished. I believe that they should be expelled from Congress. Republicans are anti-America.
When a member of congress insults one of our dearest allies, that member of congress needs to be kicked to the curb.

When a member of congress insults one of our dearest allies, that member of congress needs to be kicked to the curb.
She did more than merely insult Israel. She lobbied Congress to defund the Iron Dome so that our ally would be defenseless against incoming rocket attacks by the Arab terrorists.

Forum List

Back