McConnell Basks in GOP Victory on Courts

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
This is why it was so important for Hillary to lose. God Bless America

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Friday that the current vacancies in the U.S. court system will allow President Donald Trump to have the longest impact on the future of the country and vowed to continue to push through his nominees, regardless of any opposition from Democrats.

Of coarse he is basking, he finally paid back the zillions that was paid into his own pocket for his corruption..I don't know who is more corrupt..Ryan, Cheney or McConnell. At least Ryan pretends to show compassion,but then he has to as the speaker.

Of coarse he is basking, he finally paid back the zillions that was paid into his own pocket for his corruption..I don't know who is more corrupt..Ryan, Cheney or McConnell. At least Ryan pretends to show compassion,but then he has to as the speaker.
..I don't know who is more corrupt..Ryan, Cheney or McConnell.
Clintons, Pelosi, Reid?

Clintons, Pelosi, Reid?

I don't like them either... it is not a partisan thing..

I don't trust that establishment cocksucker further than I can piss.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Friday that the current vacancies in the U.S. court system will allow President Donald Trump to have the longest impact on the future of the country and vowed to continue to push through his nominees, regardless of any opposition from Democrats.

And push the US to more and more a partisan position until the US implodes. That you'd rejoice in the destruction of your own country is pretty sad.

McConnell cheats because he knows Republicans can't win anything simply by putting their beliefs in the public square. He's proud that he is so good at cheating and that is the current state of conservatism in the US. If you can out-cheat your opponent it's better than losing. It's the same social profile as street gangs.

McConnell cheats because he knows Republicans can't win anything simply by putting their beliefs in the public square. He's proud that he is so good at cheating and that is the current state of conservatism in the US. If you can out-cheat your opponent it's better than losing. It's the same social profile as street gangs.
If you can out-cheat your opponent it's better than losing.
Reminds me of the person he replaced.

Wonder if it's mandatory for the position?

Republicans all cheat now, it doesn't matter who he replaced or which one of them will replace him. They can't win with their worldview of 'Transfer The Wealth From The Poor And Middle Class To The Wealthy'.

So they lie about what they will do when elected. CHEAT.

And push the US to more and more a partisan position until the US implodes. That you'd rejoice in the destruction of your own country is pretty sad.
Actually, this exactly what Hillay and Obama would have done and did do. You not seeing it is not surprising.

Republicans all cheat now, it doesn't matter who he replaced or which one of them will replace him. They can't win with their worldview of 'Transfer The Wealth From The Poor And Middle Class To The Wealthy'.

So they lie about what they will do when elected. CHEAT.
So they lie about what they will do when elected.
SOP for BOTH parties

So Trump winning in spite of you and your ilk saying the exact same thing has not taught you anything?

So Trump winning in spite of you and your ilk saying the exact same thing has not taught you anything?

These aren't "people" who are capable of learning. They're drones who reject the reality before their eyes if need be in order to continue parroting leftist drivel.

Actually, this exactly what Hillay and Obama would have done and did do. You not seeing it is not surprising.

Yes, that's exactly my point. The US is becoming more and more partisan and people on BOTH SIDES are rejoicing about their little victories in their decline.

These aren't "people" who are capable of learning. They're drones who reject the reality before their eyes if need be in order to continue parroting leftist drivel.

Says someone who has spent the last few hours writing complete and utter drivel non stop.

Poor and working people that believe a billionaire who says he's 'one of them' who then hires other billionaires to his cabinet.

Yes let us talk about conservatives who live in a land that never was. Modern conservatives have proven you can fool some of the people all the time.

Clintons, Pelosi, Reid?

I don't like them either... it is not a partisan thing..

Okey for selling out for $10,000,000?

Forum List

Back