McConnell: Capitol mob was "provoked" by Donald Trump and "fed lies"

We're going to see more of this. These misguided souls need to understand this.
ya biden got 20 million more votes than obama, ya sure.
Biden got 20 million more than Obama for two reasons. Population growth and huge turnout due to the crazy Donald Trump energizing democrats. Republicans didn't have a crazy maniac energizing Democrats as much in 2008 and 12.
and again, idiot. There are many more Americans in 2020 than there were in 2008 and 2012.
20 million ehhh. ya ok
It's 15 million, and turnout was much higher due to Trump. you didn't address any of those points because you cannot argue against them.

ya biden got 15 million more votes than obama, ya sure.
Biden got 15 million more than Obama in 2012 ( Not 20 million, as you lied) for two reasons. Population growth and huge turnout due to the crazy Donald Trump energizing democrats. Republicans didn't have a crazy maniac energizing Democrats as much in 2008 and 12.
and again, idiot. There are many more Americans in 2020 than there were in 2008 and 2012.
I think it's possible that this is really at the base of the whole "fraud" thing.

They just can't believe that anyone doesn't adore Trump like they do, let alone 82 million.

It just can't be, in their world.

Yes. The fact that you can't imagine that people don't adore Trump like you do is not my fault.
When you have an average of 4% increase in voters during a POTUS election every 4 years, then suddenly, a 17% increase (some 23 million more voters than statistically historic) some questions start to arise.
And the question is answered by the fact that Trump is the craziest President we ever had, and he motivated Democrats.

The country club Pubs are back in the saddle with their Dimbo bro's. The only problem is the Dimbo's are losing their middle class, black, and Hispanic base. Too bad for the pubs their base has shifted further right away from their iconoclastic beliefs. One would have to say the days of the old guard are numbered, the little guy has simply had enough which were demonstrated by the votes cast favoring the soon to be former administration.

Hahaha. Mitch is pretending he didn't play a role in Dr. Trumpenstein's creating the monster that ate Congress, and the GOP's reputation.
I'm wondering if he's sending a signal for the impeachment trial.

Yes. The fact that you can't imagine that people don't adore Trump like you do is not my fault.
When you have an average of 4% increase in voters during a POTUS election every 4 years, then suddenly, a 17% increase (some 23 million more voters than statistically historic) some questions start to arise.
This is the party of paranoia now
National Guard
750 Regular Army troops now
Special elite unit hired

I thought obama was a big fem cuz he was afraid to be around masculinity.
But Biden is worse. Notice they shuffle him off stage after his announcements
No wonder obama picked him. He could shove him around

So NOW we all believe Mushmouth Mitch?

Perfect.
cognitive-dissonance-is-cfed2207f7.jpg

lol.

Regardless of which side of the proverbial aisle you reside on, everyone agrees that trump is a polarizing figure. With this stated (and agreed upon), it compelled more to exercise their rights to vote in the 2020 general - regardless of down ballot races.

With regards to the percentage increase, take a look at this.
2016 trump received: 62,980,160 votes
2020 trump received: 74,223,251 votes
The percentage of increase is (ready for this)? 17.8518%

To be suspicious of Biden's (Democrat) voter increases, one has to also be suspicious of trump's as well. Oddly enough, none of Trump's legal challenges (fraud claims) were directed at Texas, Florida, and Ohio.

Why not?

Forum List

Back