Mcdonalds Black Woman VICIOUSLY BEATS White Woman

Waiting to see if MSNBC Al Sharpton cover this.
Will a boycott of Mickey D's be called for by the Good Reverand Jesse Jackson.

I crack myself up....

Waiting to see if MSNBC Al Sharpton cover this.
Will a boycott of Mickey D's be called for by the Good Reverand Jesse Jackson.

I crack myself up....

He will blame the white woman. There is no doubt about that.

Nice that people intervened after she got punched in the face....
After 5 times,10 times,15 times....

Oh well... It was a white person...
No big deal.

I don't understand why you rabid bigots have to bring your fixation on the imaginary social construct of race into everything.

The audio is sketchy, can anyone make out everything the victim (the womyn in the McDonald's uniform) is saying? It sounds like this is retaliation for the white she-devil coming into the victim's place of business and saying something to get hyr fired.

The general attitude towards white people being put out there by the Liberal
media is that white people deserve this shit...Look at the knockout game
that they refuse to this day to acknowlege.

It is the white girls fault for hanging out with a black gang of criminals.

I hope I would have intervened but I am thinking if a white guy did then he would have a whole bunch of black folks beating on him, better have a gun.

I don't understand why you rabid bigots have to bring your fixation on the imaginary social construct of race into everything.

The audio is sketchy, can anyone make out everything the victim (the womyn in the McDonald's uniform) is saying? It sounds like this is retaliation for the white she-devil coming into the victim's place of business and saying something to get hyr fired.

So what if she did?

If the authorities do manage to follow up on this.
I doubt much will happen to this fine upstanding citizen...
Who was justified on beating up on whitey...

This is why whites need to stand up to these feral savages and demand their generational benefits be cut off. How much more "diversity" do white people need, before they get the message as this woman did? It's time to separate and segregate. The proof necessary to justify segregation is in these type videos.

Last edited:
Honestly, whether the woman deserved it or not, and I am not sure what she could have done to deserve it. Beating on her in front of her toddler is simply sad, really sad. This is actually going to haunt me for awhile.

Because it is about race you liberal fanatic. These apes think they're big sh!t for beating up a white woman.

Anyway the picture of the attacker Latia Harris has been released and the ape lives in free government welfare housing.

"Her whereabouts are unknown, but we are actively seeking her," Pelura said. The chief said when police went to her last known address — a Salem City Housing Authority complex on Anderson Drive — it was "vacant."
latia-harris-12bc231f04938921.jpg

Last edited:
I was able to clean up the audio a bit....
The attacker was saying....

"You're wrong bitch...ObamaCare is working".....

Maybe I should check that again...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Troll sock is trolling :thup:

Shit, that sock looks a little Rati to me...

Are you seriously claiming the woman in the McDonalds uniform is the victim?

Forum List

Back