Mcdonalds Black Woman VICIOUSLY BEATS White Woman

If you owned it shut up about it and move on. If you cant seem to find my pos, then I suggest you search harder so you can feel better about it. I could care less what you remember I said about some news station. Get your facts straight like I told you so you don't look a whining idiot.

Then get right and stop telling me to own it when I already did at least 10 times.

DO not tell me how liberals were all against MSNBC race baiting tactics.

They weren't. Not at all.

What kind of moron are you!? Both sides race bait you idiot. :lol:

Shut the fuck up. :up_yours:

Then get right and stop telling me to own it when I already did at least 10 times.

What, you don't agree both sides race bait? Probably not since you don't think you were race baiting when you started this thread.

Let me know when you can enforce that you emotional sissy. Otherwise I'll keep going on talking about your race baiting thread that you claim you owned up to. Wimps like you make me laugh. :lol:

Let me know when you can enforce that you emotional sissy. Otherwise I'll keep going on talking about your race baiting thread that you claim you owned up to. Wimps like you make me laugh. :lol:

You still here? Thought I told you to shut the fuck up.

:eusa_shhh:

Yep I am still here sissy boy. You are at liberty to suggest things but did you really expect you had any power to make me do them? I know you cant handle logic and it makes you emotional but throwing a tantrum is just an outright admission you cant effectively argue a point. Go get some training on how not to be a dumbass when you post online.

You better watch out asclepias, he might sic the MS-13 on you.

He is pretty sensitive right now. I better watch out. :lol:

Yep I am still here sissy boy. You are at liberty to suggest things but did you really expect you had any power to make me do them? I know you cant handle logic and it makes you emotional but throwing a tantrum is just an outright admission you cant effectively argue a point. Go get some training on how not to be a dumbass when you post online.

How may times do I need to tell you to shut the fuck up?

antoine_dodson_you_are_so_dumb-142454.gif

How many times has the earth rotated since inception? Multiply that by infinity and that should get you close. Sorry Paco. I dont take orders from anyone. I give them.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP8RB7UZHKI&feature=kp"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP8RB7UZHKI&feature=kp[/ame]

Last edited:

How many times has the earth rotated since inception? Multiply that by infinity and that should get you close. Sorry Paco. I dont take orders from anyone. I give them.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP8RB7UZHKI&feature=kp"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP8RB7UZHKI&feature=kp[/ame]
charlie-day-stupid1.gif

Forum List

Back