Mcdonalds Black Woman VICIOUSLY BEATS White Woman

Oh I get the only thing you picked up on. That was hardly the point. However you ought to keep on focusing on what color the victim was. That way, you can keep on making sense to your fellow liberal morons.

If her being white wasn't the point then why is it the title of this thread??

It really is not hard to figure out. I said she looked white to me.

That is not the big point.

You continue to harp on it, instead of showing your disgust for the action.

Typical.

If you knew she were a wetback, you wouldn't have shown so much outrage. That is without question!

Typical.
bullshit......still back pedaling I SEE...

You are saying I did not think the victim was white? Which part exactly is bullshit?

The patronizing racists who think it is not racist to patronize better known as liberals showing their double standards....and ignorance...and bullshit yet again.

Typical.

If you knew she were a wetback, you wouldn't have shown so much outrage. That is without question!
his whole point was to stir the black on white crime bullshit
and it back fired on him .
now it's what a terrible incident !

Typical.

his whole point was to stir the black on white crime bullshit
and it back fired on him .
now it's what a terrible incident !
A white man shot 10 people in New Orleans the other day. A black woman died....where is his outrage?

Where is the over the top headline...oh, it doesn't exist.

Now they will come back and say there is more black crime, blah blah blah...

They wear blinders and have already convicted all blacks. And they say they are not racist or think about race...nonstop.

Considering I am hispanic I doubt I would not care she was hispanic. The funny rhing about all of these hypocritical lefties is how they deny they are racebaiters.

Continuing their hypocrisy.....

Oh I get the only thing you picked up on. That was hardly the point. However you ought to keep on focusing on what color the victim was. That way, you can keep on making sense to your fellow liberal morons.

Typical.

As usual you were wrong. Your title left no doubt she was white. Now you look pretty stupid making this a Black and white thing when what actually occurred was an issue between 2 employees where neither were white.

Typical.

As usual you were wrong. Your title left no doubt she was white. Now you look pretty stupid making this a Black and white thing when what actually occurred was an issue between 2 employees where neither were white.

Keep on obfuscating from the point and your lack of outrage over this black woman beating another woman in front of her toddler is telling.

Every last liberal is nothing more than a bloviated piece of shit hypocrite. Nothing more.

Plus, I am not sure how many times I need to say I thought she was white.

Fuck you all and take your hypocrisy and cram it in your asses.

Considering I am hispanic I doubt I would not care she was hispanic. The funny rhing about all of these hypocritical lefties is how they deny they are racebaiters.

Continuing their hypocrisy.....

Racebaiting...you create a thread claiming a black woman viciously beats a white woman...acting like it was a hate crime and not a spat between employees. You show utter outrage that the black woman won. Then you carry on about how blacks are scum of the earth.

Who is the race baiter? What was the point of your thread, to create peace and harmony?

How about I start a thread...Hispanic Gangster Kills and Rapes White Woman. Would that be race baiting?

You are probably a self hating Hispanic that won't eat a taco in front of your Teaper friends...I am sure you don't care this woman was Hispanic and I am sure if it was an Hispanic woman beating a white woman...you would show the same outrage.

Last edited:

Typical.

Keep on obfuscating from the point and your lack of outrage over this black woman beating another woman in front of her toddler is telling.

Every last liberal is nothing more than a bloviated piece of shit hypocrite. Nothing more.

Stop trying to be self righteous and admit you fucked up. You tried to make it a race thing and it wasnt you dipshit moron. :lol:

Stop trying to be self righteous and admit you fucked up. You tried to make it a race thing and it wasnt you dipshit moron. :lol:

You stupid stink pile of hypocritical shit. I have at least 10 fucking times I had the race of the victim wrong. You fucking annoying ****.

I also said not one of you get the more important point. Which you don't.

Not to mention you fucking stink bloviated hypocrites calling me a wetback. I have not negged anyone or reported it cause it is no big fucking deal.

You stupid pieces shit. Still did not see anyone show disgust for the actions by this black woman.

You are all absolutely nothing but exactly what I claim. Pieces of shit. You stupid fucking hypocritical racist.

You stupid stink pile of hypocritical shit. I have at least 10 fucking times I had the race of the victim wrong. You fucking annoying ****.

Not to mention you fucking stink bloviated hypocrites calling me a wetback. I have not negged anyone or reported it cause it is no big fucking deal.

You stupid pieces shit. Still did not see anyone show disgust for the actions by this black woman.

You are all absolutely nothing but exactly what I claim. Pieces of shit. You stupid fucking hypocritical racist.

Stop being emotional you sissy. The best thing to do when you fucked up is admit it and shut up dummy. I didnt call you a wetback and I also condemned the girls actions. Dont blame me you are too retarded to read my post. :lol:

I think someone made the wetback angry! But words don't bother him and he didn't report anyone, so all is cool. Does he think racist teapers get in trouble for calling black people racist names...:lmao: Its more like they get a trophy and a free pass. But let's find out if blacks will get in trouble for using racist names. Please report me.

I think someone made the wetback angry! But words don't bother him and he didn't report anyone, so all is cool. Does he think racist teapers get in trouble for calling black people racist names...:lmao: Its more like they get a trophy and a free pass. But let's find out if blacks will get in trouble for using racist names. Please report me.

You are a loser. Liberals proving my claims. Nothing but bloviated hypocrites, and this entire thread proves it.

You are a loser. Liberals proving my claims. Nothing but bloviate hypocrites, and this entire thread proves it.

You started the thread trying to make it a race thing. You fucked up. Own that simpleton. Next time you start a thread get your stuff together so you dont look quite as ignorant as you currently do.

You are a loser. Liberals proving my claims. Nothing but bloviated hypocrites, and this entire thread proves it.

When was the last time you condemned white crime? How about the last time you created a thread about a wetback or a white?

Who do you think you are kidding? Remember, NO TACOS in front of your racist friends, they will turn on you.

You are nothing but a racist hypocrite.

You are a loser. Liberals proving my claims. Nothing but bloviate hypocrites, and this entire thread proves it.

You started the thread trying to make it a race thing. You fucked up. Own that simpleton. Next time you start a thread get your stuff together so you dont look quite as ignorant as you currently do.

I owned it already you ignorant, fucking, hypocritical moron. Now, you insist I was race baiting and I say what fucking irony. From a fucking group that race baits.

You still do not get the irony, and on top of you not getting it, you still do not express your disdain for the actions of this woman. You did not even make one comment about it.

I cannot remember you showing the same disdain that the race baiting MSNBC did or the main stream media, which is the real irony.

I expect nothing more from the left and this thread proves how pathetic you all are. Especially nuts.

I love the fact that he keeps calling me a wetback, especially in bold faced. Further proving my claims. Now, you can stick with your weak notion that I have not owned my mistake by calling the girl with white skin in the video white when she was actually hispanic.

Much like I thought it was funny when MSNBC learned that Zimmerman was half hispanic, they felt the need to put white in front of hispanic every time after they learned it.

Oh the fucking irony.

I owned it already you ignorant, fucking, hypocritical moron. Now, you insist I was race baiting and I say what fucking irony. From a fucking group that race baits.

You still do not get the irony, and on top of you not getting it, you still do not express your disdain for the actions of this woman. You did not even make one comment about it.

I cannot remember you showing the same disdain that the race baiting MSNBC did or the main stream media, which is the real irony.

I expect nothing more from the left and this thread proves how pathetic you all are. Especially nuts.

I love the fact that he keeps calling me a wetback, especially in bold faced. Further proving my claims. Now, you can stick with your weak notion that I have not owned my mistake by calling the girl with white skin in the video white when she was actually hispanic.

Much like I thought it was funny when MSNBC learned that Zimmerman was half hispanic, they felt the need to put white in front of hispanic every time after they learned it.

Oh the fucking irony.

If you owned it shut up about it and move on. If you cant seem to find my post, then I suggest you search harder so you can feel better about it. I could care less what you remember I said about some news station. Get your facts straight like I told you so you don't look a whining idiot.

Last edited:

Oh the fucking irony.

If you owned it shut up about it and move on. If you cant seem to find my pos, then I suggest you search harder so you can feel better about it. I could care less what you remember I said about some news station. Get your facts straight like I told you so you don't look a whining idiot.

Then get right and stop telling me to own it when I already did at least 10 times.

DO not tell me how liberals were all against MSNBC race baiting tactics.

They weren't. Not at all.

Oh the fucking irony.

If you owned it shut up about it and move on. If you cant seem to find my pos, then I suggest you search harder so you can feel better about it. I could care less what you remember I said about some news station. Get your facts straight like I told you so you don't look a whining idiot.

Then get right and stop telling me to own it when I already did at least 10 times.

DO not tell me how liberals were all against MSNBC race baiting tactics.

They weren't. Not at all.

What kind of moron are you!? Both sides race bait you idiot. :lol:

Oh the fucking irony.

You are so full of hate, you have confused yourself. YOU are the one who tried to make this into a huge racial issue. YOU are the one who demands blacks condemn black crime, yet you won't condemn white crime or hispanic crime...why is that? I will ask again, when was the last time you condemned white or hispanic crime? When was the last time you felt it necessary to create a RACE BAITING thread spewing nonsense about whites or hispanics?

You won't answer...I know. I guess you believe there is no such thing as white crime or hate. Go ahead and talk about menudo, tacos, beans or speak Spanish in front of your Teaper friends...you think me calling you a wetback is bad...just wait until you hear it with hate and vitriol!

Oh the fucking irony!

Forum List

Back