Mcdonalds Black Woman VICIOUSLY BEATS White Woman

Well, obviously this is Dick Cheney's fault. Obviously.

I don't understand why you rabid bigots have to bring your fixation on the imaginary social construct of race into everything.

The audio is sketchy, can anyone make out everything the victim (the womyn in the McDonald's uniform) is saying? It sounds like this is retaliation for the white she-devil coming into the victim's place of business and saying something to get hyr fired.

Are you seriously claiming the woman in the McDonalds uniform is the victim?

Yeah, she sure is.

I don't understand why you rabid bigots have to bring your fixation on the imaginary social construct of race into everything.

The audio is sketchy, can anyone make out everything the victim (the womyn in the McDonald's uniform) is saying? It sounds like this is retaliation for the white she-devil coming into the victim's place of business and saying something to get hyr fired.

Are you seriously claiming the woman in the McDonalds uniform is the victim?
Of course she is. Look at her avatar.

The woman who attacked was treated by her friends in the video who were
angry about what the white chicks face did to her hand.

Gee, the police are taking this seriously, had she shot her, here in Florida, she'd have been a "Friend of LE".

I doubt much will come of this.
After all it was a white person who got the crap beat out of her.
If a big ass redkneck chick beat the crap out of a tiny black chick.....

Forget about it.

this is the kind of stuff that libbs like you absolutely hate .:eusa_whistle:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0C5KQYKyMk]black guy vs 67 year old white guy - YouTube[/ame]

this is the kind of stuff that libbs like you absolutely hate .:eusa_whistle:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0C5KQYKyMk]black guy vs 67 year old white guy - YouTube[/ame]

Oh snap...This just became a fight thread. Who can post the most interracial fights?

Look at all the liberals diving by race :lol:

Now tell me more about how you do not need a crazy leader like me to deal with your situation in America. You are indeed proud to be American "while others take out their cell phones and record it without intervening". GOPers, good luck with your Chris Christies, and Jeb Bushes, and your other selection of dingbats on the media. You fully deserve the nation you got.

Bitch needs to be thrown in jail and all those filming it should join her. If I was the one being beaten...soon as my wounds healed, I'd be huntin' a black wabbit.

What's wrong with the video, I thought that it was great. The old guy retreated to the front of the bus and the younger guy followed him, got in his face, talked a lot of shit, and got his ass beat. What's so bad about that?

Once again everyone standing around doing nothing... Why didn't anyone wrestle her to the ground and call the police? The bravest one on the scene is the little kid trying to protect his mother. I think some of these assholes would rather film it than stop it. If you still live in an inner city and you're white you are placing yourself at risk. Arm yourself. If that were my wife or daughter my wife or daughter would have shot her in her head. End of story.

The old loudmouth was getting off, kept up his mouthing, the younger guy was as dumb as he was and took the bait(.)

The two women seem to know each other; getting lots of media coverage:

“I became so much closer to my son because it's like he didn’t care what was going on,” said Ferreira. “He wasn’t afraid he just wanted to defend his mom. That’s my world right there. Like I love that boy so much."

"He's only 2 years old. He didn't even know what to do and he did what he was supposed to do," said the victim's brother Tyeish Brittingham.

Ferreira believes the attack was over a comment she made to a couple of friends about Harris and her manager at McDonald’s.

“Life is more bigger than just a job or just a guy , there's so much more to life,” said Ferreira.

Police say Harris left her post at McDonald’s in uniform and confronted Ferreira in a field behind McDonald’s after Ferreira went there to get a cheeseburger for her son.

“It was disheartening to see a woman being beaten in front of her child,” said Salem Police Department Chief John Pelura. "Not only a lack of regard for human life but it says something about the general morality of people."

“I’m scared because she made threats about my life and my child,” said Ferreira.

Through it all, Ferreira, who hopes to become a surgeon after college, kept her sense of humor even after the brutal attack

“It's McDonald’s and I want a cheeseburger, hold the beating,” said Ferreira.

The video also shows Latia Harris kick and spit on the victim. She is still on the run tonight charged with aggravated assault and terroristic threats. Her bail is already set at $35,000 cash.

Caught On Camera: Woman Brutally Attacked In Front Of Son - FOX 29 News Philadelphia | WTXF-TV

That old dude kicked his ASS! Good right cross!

Forum List

Back