Mcdonalds Black Woman VICIOUSLY BEATS White Woman

that little toddler trying to protect his mom had more courage and sense of decency than any of those zombie watchers taking pics...

He was the hero of this mess. Poor little guy, the attacker said this to his mom:

"You better get your son before I kick him in the face, too!"

Nice person, going to attack a 2 year old. She then spits in his mom's face.

Cellphone footage captures woman being violently beaten as young son tries to intervene in Salem, New Jersey - CBS News

Young guy tries to turn away TWICE, old guy keeps it up. I hope the old guy serves time inside.

There's clearly a double standard in our media when it comes to matters of race.

Do you hear Al Sharpton? No, you don't. You would if the skin colors were reversed.

There's clearly a double standard in our media when it comes to matters of race.

Do you hear Al Sharpton? No, you don't. You would if the skin colors were reversed.

Many, many stories, and this has nothing to do with race. Two women involved in a fight over one getting the other woman fired:

The reason for the fight was because a lady ended up being fired from her job at McDonald's for allegedly stealing food. The other lady told on the former fast food worker.
When Latia Harris caught a hold of her victim, she gave her the beatdown of the week. Salem city authorities have issued a warrant for her arrest.

Allvoices.com

The old loudmouth was getting off, kept up his mouthing, the younger guy was as dumb as he was and took the bait(.)

The old guy was 67 and the younger guy was 50, when the old guy retreated to the front of the bus, the younger guy could have just left it at that and "saved face". Instead he went up to the old guy's face and got what he deserved.

I really don't know how the fight started in the OP but it was wrong to do that in front of a child and other children. If the McDonalds woman pursued the mother and started the fight, she should go to jail.

The old loudmouth was getting off, kept up his mouthing, the younger guy was as dumb as he was and took the bait(.)

The old guy was 67 and the younger guy was 50, when the old guy retreated to the front of the bus, the younger guy could have just left it at that and "saved face". Instead he went up to the old guy's face and got what he deserved.

I really don't know how the fight started in the OP but it was wrong to do that in front of a child and other children. If the McDonalds woman pursued the mother and started the fight, she should go to jail.

The older guy kept talking as the younger guy turned away, towards his seat. Yes, the female attacker needs time inside the walls also.

I don't buy the nonsense that members of a certain skin color are inherently inferior to others.

On the other hand, situations like these are why I believe law-abiding citizens should be armed.

that clip in nothing you can't see on tru TV's worlds dumbest..
that's why the bigot club posted it.

I don't buy the nonsense that members of a certain skin color are inherently inferior to others.

On the other hand, situations like these are why I believe law-abiding citizens should be armed.
need learn to shoot first

I don't understand why you rabid bigots have to bring your fixation on the imaginary social construct of race into everything.

The audio is sketchy, can anyone make out everything the victim (the womyn in the McDonald's uniform) is saying? It sounds like this is retaliation for the white she-devil coming into the victim's place of business and saying something to get hyr fired.
this is the kind of stuff that libbs like you absolutely hate .:eusa_whistle:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0C5KQYKyMk]black guy vs 67 year old white guy - YouTube[/ame]

That old dude kicked his ASS! Good right cross!

He did land a nice series of straight punches. I wouldn't get up into someone's face like the younger guy did, it's just plain stupid for a number of reasons.

that clip in nothing you can't see on tru TV's worlds dumbest..
that's why the bigot club posted it.

Stormfront is no doubt featuring this "headline news". :mad: One woman attacked the other because she believed the other woman got her fired, they knew each other.

Young guy tries to turn away TWICE, old guy keeps it up. I hope the old guy serves time inside.

Serves time for what, defending himself when someone came up into his face in an aggressive manner? The older guy moved to the front of the bus and away from the younger guy, the younger guy followed him and got into his face.

Serves time for what, defending himself when someone came up into his face in an aggressive manner? The older guy moved to the front of the bus and away from the younger guy, the younger guy followed him and got into his face.
and got his clock cleaned and whined about it...

Some how posting black on white crimes on this board is being a bigot.

All from a group and the types that called the one doing the beating the victim, and from a group that invented the term "reverse racism."

The patronizing morons the left have no idea that patronizing is actually racism.

To prove they are nothing but patronizing racists sitting on their bandwagon believing they are not racists, I will ask them to tell me the list of reasons they voted for Obama.

What, other than him being a democrat and more importantly black. I asked if not for those two superficial reasons then give me the list of reasons they voted for him. They will ignore this like they ignored that every time I asked them.

They are so clueless about their racism. Look at the pathetic levels it has sunk to. You post a black on white crime here, and white guilt, patronizing, racist liberals calls that bigotry.

We are lost, and I will state it again. Liberals are the scourge on human liberty and human dignity, and they are all pathetic losers.

Last edited:

The younger guy turn away, the older guy kept the fight going. He or she who throws the first punch, needs incarceration(.) Same thing for the woman that beat the other woman.

Many, many stories, and this has nothing to do with race. Two women involved in a fight over one getting the other woman fired:

The reason for the fight was because a lady ended up being fired from her job at McDonald's for allegedly stealing food. The other lady told on the former fast food worker.
When Latia Harris caught a hold of her victim, she gave her the beatdown of the week. Salem city authorities have issued a warrant for her arrest.

Allvoices.com

Honestly, I suspect more than a few of the stories Al Sharpton bloviated about had nothing to do with racism at all. He still hasn't apologized over the Tawana Brawley debacle. My point Peach is that if the skin colors were reversed, Al Sharpton would be all over this, without having the slightest inkling whether it was about race or not. That's where some are understandably angry, frustrated, and perhaps even bitter about the hypocrisy by some in the media.

The matter, in my view, is the utter hypocrisy of Al Sharpton and others. If it were a black woman being beaten by a white woman, it would be a firestorm.

From my limited perspective on guns, currently I agree with you that there should be mandatory gun-training first. Guns aren't toys.

Some how posting black on white crimes on this board is being a bigot.

All from a group and the types that called the one doing the beating the victim, and from a group that invented the term "reverse racism."

The patronizing morons the left have no idea that patronizing is actually racism.

To prove they are nothing but patronizing racists sitting on their bandwagon believing they are not racists, I will ask them to tell me the list of reasons they voted for Obama.

What, other than him being a democrat and more importantly black. I asked if not for those two superficial reasons then give me the list of reasons they voted for him. They will ignore this like they ignored that every time I asked them.

They are so clueless about their racism. Look at the pathetic levels it has sunk to. You post a black on white crime here, and white guilt, patronizing, racist liberals calls that bigotry.

We are lost, and I will state it again. Liberals are the scourge on human liberty and human dignity, and they are all pathetic losers.
total bullshit .....it was a fight not racially motivated it's you bigots pushing that nonsense that's bigoted ..

Allvoices.com

Honestly, I suspect more than a few of the stories Al Sharpton bloviated about had nothing to do with racism at all. He still hasn't apologized over the Tawana Brawley debacle. My point Peach is that if the skin colors were reversed, Al Sharpton would be all over this, without having the slightest inkling whether it was about race or not. That's where some are understandably angry, frustrated, and perhaps even bitter about the hypocrisy by some in the media.

The matter, in my view, is the utter hypocrisy of Al Sharpton and others. If it were a black woman being beaten by a white woman, it would be a firestorm.

From my limited perspective on guns, currently I agree with you that there should be mandatory gun-training first. Guns aren't toys.
yep, it's the collateral damage that's the worst

Allvoices.com

Sharpton is a media hustler? Gee, I never noticed:lol: Actually, I no longer do notice, I have natural ignore when I hear his voice or see his face on the screen.

yep, it's the collateral damage that's the worst

That, yes, we agree on. I do believe in the right to own firearms, but with that right comes immense responsibility. It is nothing short of a preventable tragedy when someone is maimed or killed because of poor/nonexistent training.

Daws, if you would, please share your opinion on Al Sharpton being hypocritical. I'd like to compare our views on the matter.

Forum List

Back