McDonald's reportedly temporarily shuts its U.S. offices and prepares layoff notices -- Thanks Joe!

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Stolen elections by a Usurper and his puppeteers have serious consequences. McDonald's is the latest victim of Biden's policies.

That's the Murderous Fraud Vax.

Who are America's dumbest?

Those who eat at McD's

Who got the shot....

Sorry, Ronald, but they were YOUR CUSTOMERS....

They aren't going anywhere. They are a franchising operation. They will be clogging arteries, when you and I are dust. They just had too many useless Hamburglers at corporate headquarters.
Screen_Shot_2015-05-12_at_4.12.26_PM.0.0.png

People can't afford fast food much anymore.

Fast food was a "friday" thing when it was first invented.
Then it became a lazy American staple.

Since paycheck taxes were doubled, I can't even afford all my bills anymore, much less fast food.
Same can be said for millions of other working Americans too.

They can either shut doors, or they can lower prices. You KNOW they ain't gonna lower prices.

The ones having wages cut, taxes doubled, and can't afford to buy $7 loaf of bread, $4 dozen eggs, $5 box of cereal, or $3 can of soup.

Shit.........those .99 cent Totinos personal pizzas are now $3!!!

I've been buying a lot of stuff from the Amish dent 'n bent stores around here. Much of the stuff they have hasn't expired, so we're good to go. I'm hooked on that red or white canned clam sauce for $1, that costs over $3 in the stores. Packages of pasta or spaghetti for 65 cents, that stuff lasts forever. All kinds of cheeses for around $2.00 per pound, locally-grown eggs for $2.50 a dozen...

And my favorite aisles in the Walmart are the clearance and markdown aisles. Some pretty good bargains there.

Well when you are paying burger flippers $15+ a hour and operating costs are rising on a continuing basis something is gonna have to give.

What was that about transitory again? :laughing0301:
You wouldn't survive a week working at McDonalds. It's hard work and you are going full tilt your entire day. They deserve at least $15 an hour. And a Quarter Pounder with cheese is like $9.00, so corporate is not hurting. Let their $18 million per year CEO take a pay cut.

Well when you are paying burger flippers $15+ a hour and operating costs are rising on a continuing basis something is gonna have to give.

What was that about transitory again? :laughing0301:
the average hourly wage for a McDonald's employee in the United States is $12.33.
My candidates for liars of the year based on their misinformation are:

Nostra
1srelluc
Macho Man

The award will be presented in January, 2024.

Stolen elections by a Usurper and his puppeteers have serious consequences. McDonald's is the latest victim of Biden's policies.

Explain how this is Biden's fault.

People can't afford fast food much anymore.

Fast food was a "friday" thing when it was first invented.
Then it became a lazy American staple.

Since paycheck taxes were doubled, I can't even afford all my bills anymore, much less fast food.
Same can be said for millions of other working Americans too.

They can either shut doors, or they can lower prices. You KNOW they ain't gonna lower prices.

A lot of truth to that. I used to buy cokes at Firehouse Subs when I was in Carson City on business, now the medium is 3.40! Hell with that. I buy a 12 pack on sale for four bucks.

Forum List

Back