McDonald's reportedly temporarily shuts its U.S. offices and prepares layoff notices -- Thanks Joe!

Stolen elections by a Usurper and his puppeteers have serious consequences. McDonald's is the latest victim of Biden's policies.

Making America Slimmer Again.

Unfortunately, most places like that have closed down in the DFW area. There used to be TONS of outlets for half priced breads and snax by Mrs. Bairds or Dolly Maison, but those have been gone for years because they sold the companies to fucking Mexico.

I get what I can from the "bent and dent" clearance section of my grocery store, but it's not always full of stuff I need or buy.

I still get stuff from the food pantries, but I don't get to choose what I get. Most of the canned veggies they give are always beans, corn, and peas.

The dollar stores here are ok, but usually cleaned out by the time I get paid and can get to one.
Holy shit. Anyone who is getting stuff at food pantries and still voting Republican is a goddam fool. Totally brainwashed by RW media.

You wouldn't survive a week working at McDonalds. It's hard work and you are going full tilt your entire day. They deserve at least $15 an hour. And a Quarter Pounder with cheese is like $9.00, so corporate is not hurting. Let their $18 million per year CEO take a pay cut.
Maybe you should STFU and listen when we tell you how this bleeding heart shit is going to end up.

We told you all your “free” shit was going to be expensive. Here we are, it’s fucking expensive.

Is Biden responsible for anything on his watch? Or does he get a free pass for everything because of the D after his name? Serious question.
He's responsible for the lowest unemployment rate in 60 years.
He's responsible for everyone who wants to be vaccinated to be vaccinated.
He's responsible for a massive cut in the deficit and debt.

lol so why not just stat paying $2 an hour again, if burgers were so much better then? lol

Around here you afford an apartment and a car on minimum wage if you worked full time back when MW was $1.65 an hour. Warehouse jobs paid $2.50 an hour and rents on 3 bedroom brick houses were around $90 to $120 a month, utilities ran around $15 -$20 a month total. A decent fairly new used car could be had for $1,200, $700-$800 if you didn't mind having an 'old people's car'. lol
/——/ Old peoples car.
1680531892909.png

I'm guessing the advent of “McDonald’s Black365, Celebrating African-American culture 365 days a year” didn’t help much. Alienating a huge part of your potential clientele while pandering to a smaller segment, isn’t good business.

Go woke, go broke.
/——/ Bud Lite is now going woke.

He's responsible for the lowest unemployment rate in 60 years.
He's responsible for everyone who wants to be vaccinated to be vaccinated.
He's responsible for a massive cut in the deficit and debt.

He has spent just as much as Trump during this time of their presidencies. How is Dementia responsible for vaccines that Trump helped create? Yes, the lowest unemployment rate because more people have decided not to work and now we have a labor shortage.

Stolen elections by a Usurper and his puppeteers have serious consequences. McDonald's is the latest victim of Biden's policies.

The judge is an obama appointee

Need we say more?

McDonald's is not so much a restaurant chain as it is a supplier of the groceries the fast food stores sell.
They make a lot more money supplying the franchises and corporately owned restaurants with their needs than they do by selling burgers and fries to individuals.

They have beef contracts on the stock market and wheat and fish and especially chicken.
The breakdown and money losses happened especially in the processing plants for the food items. Also in the paper goods. Transportation also had significant losses.

One other contributing factor was their rather wasteful corporate office expansion they did a few years back that they did to balloon their stock prices. (Trying to make a show that they were growing) They had whole floors built out and rented in office buildings housing one or two associates. But they had a whole office farm of desks and conference rooms on their floor capable of holding 100 workstations.

So I can forsee them dumping of so much wasted office space and furnishings....letting leases not renew.

The ones having wages cut, taxes doubled, and can't afford to buy $7 loaf of bread, $4 dozen eggs, $5 box of cereal, or $3 can of soup.

Shit.........those .99 cent Totinos personal pizzas are now $3!!!
Who's wages have been cut? And with all sorts of businesses hiring, if one's wages have been cut, why not go to another business that appreciates you?

Well when you are paying burger flippers $15+ a hour and operating costs are rising on a continuing basis something is gonna have to give.

What was that about transitory again? :laughing0301:

I think that they meant our countries existence.

Not right now, not today, not this week, not this year, maybe next century... anyway, who's interested in the truth, the made up shit is more entertaining, right?

It would make considerably more sense for you to explain how it is not this administration's fault.

Go. (No spin, No lies)

Forum List

Back