McDonald's reportedly temporarily shuts its U.S. offices and prepares layoff notices -- Thanks Joe!

He has spent just as much as Trump during this time of their presidencies. How is Dementia responsible for vaccines that Trump helped create? Yes, the lowest unemployment rate because more people have decided not to work and now we have a labor shortage.

You're too fucking stupid to bother with.

I'm asking now, let's hear them.
He appointed weak Republican Merrick Garland as AG instead of Eliot Spitzer or Preet Bharara or any number of aggressive, dutiful candidates.

He appointed Arizona idiot Jeff Flake as ambassador to Türkiye as an outreach to Republicans. What did it get him? Nothing, except an idiot for an ambassador, who knows nothing about the country or its culture or politics.

He appointed weak Republican Merrick Garland as AG instead of Eliot Spitzer or Preet Bharara or any number of aggressive, dutiful candidates.

He appointed Arizona idiot Jeff Flake as ambassador to Türkiye as an outreach to Republicans. What did it get him? Nothing, except an idiot for an ambassador, who knows nothing about the country or its culture or politics.

That's it? No lies, no corruption. Squeaky clean?

Would you be okay with one party dem rule, no other party or ideas welcome?

You're literally looking at "post count vs reaction score" rather than actually engaging people .

Fucking hell, you seem to be the sort that isn't interested in debate.

You don't know me, and you're totally wrong about me.

But "Why bother?"

It's a very good indicator of whether you are a troll or not.

We don't feed trolls.

Hello troll.

Well when you are paying burger flippers $15+ a hour and operating costs are rising on a continuing basis something is gonna have to give.

What was that about transitory again? :laughing0301:

Every all the way down the line is making more. Not just the burger flippers.
But higher wages are just a symptom of the problem.

The solution lies in the constant borrowing, spending and then debt ceiling increases. Devaluing our currency. $15 is a poverty wage.

Thanks to liberals and liberal Republicans like Trump, Pelosi, Biden, Obama, McConnell.. The list would be in the thousands if you counted them all back to 1980 when this crap started.

Stolen elections by a Usurper and his puppeteers have serious consequences. McDonald's is the latest victim of Biden's policies.

Sigh. McDonald’s has flourished since Trump has had more free time to eat after he lost the landslide election.

948C3941-760E-4668-9890-BA182F03D559.jpeg

He has spent just as much as Trump during this time of their presidencies. How is Dementia responsible for vaccines that Trump helped create? Yes, the lowest unemployment rate because more people have decided not to work and now we have a labor shortage.

Well at least you're admitting that Trump spent way too much. I don't support Trump for almost the same reasons I don't support Biden. Not that any of that matters. Except the focus for Americans for the 2024 election needs to be fiscal conservatives. Not big spending liberal Republicans like Trump. Not big spending democrats like Biden.

Well at least you're admitting that Trump spent way too much. I don't support Trump for almost the same reasons I don't support Biden. Not that any of that matters. Except the focus for Americans for the 2024 election needs to be fiscal conservatives. Not big spending liberal Republicans like Trump. Not big spending democrats like Biden.

Are you backing the unicorn party again this year?

If it's the only party that will protect democracy, yes. Until another party comes along that doesn't want a dictator.

Um, isn't that the definition of dictatorship? :laughing0301: and you think your party is protecting democracy by trying to to be the only party in power. :laughing0301:

Um, isn't that the definition of dictatorship? :laughing0301: and you think your party is protecting democracy by trying to to be the only party in power. :laughing0301:
In every election both Democrats and Republicans try to be the only party in power, dumbass.

Everyone that mattered did.
People with a brain understand that it is a binary system.

And fiscal conservatives understand that spending beyond our means, creates a need to borrow money. And that borrowing money reduces the value of existing currency. Which puts more money than is needed into the economy. Which creates inflation.

This is simple stuff here.

The example can be seen on just about any graph showing the national debt since 1980. The uptick in borrowing and then followed by higher inflation rates. Reagan and his RINO's (now CINO's) through fiscal conservatism under the bus and have all but killed it.

Note the non existent .99 cent burger.

And fiscal conservatives understand that spending beyond our means, creates a need to borrow money. And that borrowing money reduces the value of existing currency. Which puts more money than is needed into the economy. Which creates inflation.

This is simple stuff here.

The example can be seen on just about any graph showing the national debt since 1980. The uptick in borrowing and then followed by higher inflation rates. Reagan and his RINO's (now CINO's) through fiscal conservatism under the bus and have all but killed it.

Note the non existent .99 cent burger.

I know.

Third party fucking unicorns aren't going to save us.

Catch on?

Forum List

Back