McDonald's reportedly temporarily shuts its U.S. offices and prepares layoff notices -- Thanks Joe!

Mcdonalds is on their way out.will be a few years from now but its happening,there are many that have been taken out around the world.

Why do people eat there? The stuff isn't good for one. People love chemicals...and fats...and sweets. It's not hard to change eating habits.

Is Biden responsible for anything on his watch? Or does he get a free pass for everything because of the D after his name? Serious question.

Well, depends on who's looking.
If it's a knowledgeable person who's interested in the truth, then Biden will probably be held accountable for most things years after he's left office, same as every other president.
If it's a partisan or someone not interested in looking at reality, and they're a Democrat, then Biden will be responsible for all good and nothing bad, if they're a Republican then Biden will be responsible for all bad and nothing good.

I say they have gone political because they used to allow franchisees to have TVs in the lobby, even if OMG!

the TVs were on Fox News, which they often were in the midwest and other areas, but they got rid of that. I suppose they will claim Covid had something to do with that decision but that's BS

So now they are laying people off, not sure why. Maybe it's because they have fewer customers

in the lobbies.

I know why I don't go there anymore. I don't like this whole attitude of: We will do things our own way whether the customer likes it or not
Wouldn't playing fox news be political and not playing fox news be non political?

I say they have gone political because they used to allow franchisees to have TVs in the lobby, even if OMG!

the TVs were on Fox News, which they often were in the midwest and other areas, but they got rid of that. I suppose they will claim Covid had something to do with that decision but that's BS

So now they are laying people off, not sure why. Maybe it's because they have fewer customers

in the lobbies.

I know why I don't go there anymore. I don't like this whole attitude of: We will do things our own way whether the customer likes it or not
McDonalds is just dealing with the reality of rhe xidenflation. Folks got to go, TVs got to go…etc

You wouldn't survive a week working at McDonalds. It's hard work and you are going full tilt your entire day. They deserve at least $15 an hour. And a Quarter Pounder with cheese is like $9.00, so corporate is not hurting. Let their $18 million per year CEO take a pay cut.
Weird because google says $5.79 for the whole meal.

Two big corporate layoffs announced today... we have been averaging two a week for weeks... lots of folks losing their white collar jobs....

As far as I know foxnews spreads desinformation, alternative facts and political propaganda. So it is not really an independent and serios news cannel.

Forum List

Back