McDonald's reportedly temporarily shuts its U.S. offices and prepares layoff notices -- Thanks Joe!

You don't have much info at all

Hmm ... whatever. It's for me totally clear that foxnews is not a serios news channel. And I understand very well that McDonalds doesn't like to have angry costumers because of things which are not in their own responsibility so they are not able to make it better.

Hmm ... whatever. It's for me totally clear that foxnews is not a serios news channel. And I understand very well that McDonalds doesn't like to have angry costumers because of things which are not in their own responsibility so they are not able to make it better.

Lol just lol

Get more skills by posting less on a message board. Just a thought.

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time making ends meet. Thoughts and prayers.
i appreciate and your thoughts and prayers

i do know this dark chapter of american history will soon be over though.

Get more skills by posting less on a message board. Just a thought.

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time making ends meet. Thoughts and prayers.
Naturally libs want to give him a government handout

When all he wants is a decent job

Something liberals will never understand

"As far as I know foxnews spreads desinformation, alternative facts and political propaganda. So it is not really an independent and serios news cannel."
---------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed, and as others have said before me....Fox News ain't a 'news' organization, it is a propagandist.

Most folks who can fog a mirror have seen the revelations over the scandalous behavior of Fox execs and celebrities....all the way up to Murdoch. The Dominion lawsuit has shown the world Fox ain't serious over the truth, over factual reporting of events. They fired 'fact checkers' because revealing facts was bad for business. Their CEO said that in an email!

If your practice is to tell people what they want to hear rather than what you know to be true, you are not a journalist. You are an infotainer or a propagandist. Perhaps both.

IMHO

Naturally libs want to give him a government handout
How is encouraging the indigent to stop posting and get better life skills a "government handout"?
When all he wants is a decent job

Something liberals will never understand
I understand he's on a message board posting nonsense instead of self improvement. Good to see you agree with me that his under employment is his own fault. LOL

Do you think you'll ever be happy again?

If so...you'll be the first conservative to ever make it to happiness.
of course! like i said i know the demafasict regime will fall and this dark chapter of american history will come to an end.

Conservatives are happier and more satisfied people then dembots. A lot of that has to do with the fact we are harder workers, and take more responsibly then dembots who follow the cult mindset, and who’s cult leaders run on fearmongering

Forum List

Back