McDonald's reportedly temporarily shuts its U.S. offices and prepares layoff notices -- Thanks Joe!

I know.

Third party fucking unicorns aren't going to save us.

Catch on?

I don't vote 3rd party. Not in a while now. And lately I've stopped voting for R & D's. No one on my ballots but liberals and liberal Republicans.

/——-/ That accusation has been around ever since he announced he was running against Hillary, but no one really can pinpoint all of those so called lies.
Here is an example of a lie and the evidence. Fact check: Biden says he 'used to drive a tractor trailer'

What does this have to do with Biden?

Trump lies: (the short list)

Lock her up
Mexico pay for the wall
Pay the debt down to zero in 8 years
"I'm pro life" and still funded planned parenthood
"I'm pro 2A" then banned bump stocks. I know, bump stocks are rarely used. But now they're illegal.
"Drain the swamp."
"I'll almost never play golf. I'll be too busy working." Set the record for most time spent playing golf.

Seriously, You can try to spin all those. But we all know (at least now) he was lying.

What does this have to do with Biden?

Trump lies: (the short list)

Lock her up
Mexico pay for the wall
Pay the debt down to zero in 8 years
"I'm pro life" and still funded planned parenthood
"I'm pro 2A" then banned bump stocks. I know, bump stocks are rarely used. But now they're illegal.
"Drain the swamp."
"I'll almost never play golf. I'll be too busy working." Set the record for most time spent playing golf.

Seriously, You can try to spin all those. But we all know (at least now) he was lying.
/——-/ The only thing close to a lie, is the golf. The rest he needed help from the Republicans who refused to support him. But nice try.

I say they have gone political because they used to allow franchisees to have TVs in the lobby, even if OMG!

the TVs were on Fox News, which they often were in the midwest and other areas, but they got rid of that. I suppose they will claim Covid had something to do with that decision but that's BS

So now they are laying people off, not sure why. Maybe it's because they have fewer customers

in the lobbies.

I know why I don't go there anymore. I don't like this whole attitude of: We will do things our own way whether the customer likes it or not

/——-/ The only thing close to a lie, is the golf. The rest he needed help from the Republicans who refused to support him. But nice try.

Blah blah blah blah.. Doesn't matter his reasoning. All of those were still a lie. Especially due to the fact he was going to have to get help from the party. He lied when he made out like he and he alone was going to do it. As if he was our chancellor.

I did a poll on another thread, and asked if anyone would support a "Chancellor Trump," and ever single Trumpbot there voted yes. They didn't even realize what a big MAGAturd they just dumped on the constitution.
And for what? A north eastern liberal politician who only "identifies" as a conservative.

The Trump tribe really is a cult.

I'd give up 1 million Trump's for one 1960 fiscal conservative. Back then, they help politicians accountable for lying. Now it's no big deal. "Just spin it into something else. Say it was taken out of context. "

I say they have gone political because they used to allow franchisees to have TVs in the lobby, even if OMG!

the TVs were on Fox News, which they often were in the midwest and other areas, but they got rid of that. I suppose they will claim Covid had something to do with that decision but that's BS

So now they are laying people off, not sure why. Maybe it's because they have fewer customers

in the lobbies.

I know why I don't go there anymore. I don't like this whole attitude of: We will do things our own way whether the customer likes it or not
Right wing loons waiting for their welfare dime can't afford McDonalds any more.

Right wing loons waiting for their welfare dime can't afford McDonalds any more.
Its always so richly entertaining to hear from the Satanic side, especially as they proclaim their superior human counter-parts to be loons, I mean really, a known sexual deviant whom embraces the taking of boys or girls and surgically mutilating them, to fit a bizarre psycho-sexual narrative directly appropriated from the depths of hell, naming others as loons, is absolutely epic psychological projection! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

in the lobbies.

Is sitting in a McDonald's lobby big entertainment in conservative America? Damn.

Apparently, you've been eating way too many of those BS sandwiches.

FT_13.07.12_FoodStamps_310px.png

Forum List

Back