McMullin kick off event

Republicans finally have a viable alternative to trump. They can vote for McMullin and actually feel good about it.

A Mormon candidate holds a rally in Salt Lake City.....sounds like just as badly as the old bitties want to live to see a woman president, Mitt wants to live to see a Mormon one even if it is just one of his house boys instead of him. When Mitt changed tone on Trump a few weeks back after months of railing against him, I knew he was up to something.

Hillary plant hehe

Trump is the Hillary plant. the polls all guarantee Hillary wins the election against Trump. We need a better candidate.
lol you are so retarded

Translation: "I can't think of a single reason you are wrong. So I'm going to call you names like a first grader."

Tell me something, what would Donald Trump be doing differently he wanted Hillary to win?

So far he has told the base to piss off, continued attacking primary opponents after the convention, completely bungled any attempt to unify the party and instead drove a wedge deeper, joked about assassinating his opponent, got into a fight with several citizens, and completely failed to even attempt to capitalize on Clintons flaws as a candidate.

So far his campaign is Hillary is crooked and he is awesome. A rock could do a better job.

Hillary plant hehe

Trump is the Hillary plant. the polls all guarantee Hillary wins the election against Trump. We need a better candidate.
lol you are so retarded

Translation: "I can't think of a single reason you are wrong. So I'm going to call you names like a first grader."

Tell me something, what would Donald Trump be doing differently he wanted Hillary to win?

So far he has told the base to piss off, continued attacking primary opponents after the convention, completely bungled any attempt to unify the party and instead drove a wedge deeper, joked about assassinating his opponent, got into a fight with several citizens, and completely failed to even attempt to capitalize on Clintons flaws as a candidate.

So far his campaign is Hillary is crooked and he is awesome. A rock could do a better job.
Why do you always want to debate strawmen?

Hillary plant hehe

lol you are so retarded

What straw man? Why are you incapable of doing anything but insulting people?

Well

He is drawing more people than Hillary!!

I saw 9 people in the crowd....uh huh, I surely did!!

Hillary plant hehe

lol you are so retarded

What straw man? Why are you incapable of doing anything but insulting people?

Look McMullin has a D superpac. Come on. He is the plant along with Johnson who even gets a donation from Freddie Mac.

And when Johnson can have a town hall, rip into Trump but defend Hillary's scandals with her emails and the rest Johnson isn't in it to win it.

He just wants to take out Trump and give it to Hillary.

Last edited:
How many states is he on the ballot? My vote is now a decision between McMullin, Johnson, or Stein.

A Mormon candidate holds a rally in Salt Lake City.....sounds like just as badly as the old bitties want to live to see a woman president, Mitt wants to live to see a Mormon one even if it is just one of his house boys instead of him. When Mitt changed tone on Trump a few weeks back after months of railing against him, I knew he was up to something.

Oh this is a Mormon deal. Google the White Horse Prophecy.

Forum List

Back