Trump's best speech ever? (post verdict speech)

unbelievable how worthless this admin is.. how UN-American

I can't believe I'm in America
Cam you imagine any other President standing their allowing his staff to interrupt and end his speech - mid sentence??
Can you imagine this was Obama? You think that staffer would still be employed 1 more minute?
Hell no.
Then imagine what would happen to a staffer if they did that to Trump!

What weak weak weak man.

Cam you imagine any other President standing their allowing his staff to interrupt and end his speech - mid sentence??
Can you imagine this was Obama? You think that staffer would still be employed 1 more minute?
Hell no.
Then imagine what would happen to a staffer if they did that to Trump!

What weak weak weak man.
yes, but the staffer was right, so that's why bribum doesn't fire the person

probably get fired if he /she didn't do it

But yeh, i get the point.. a real president would say You're fired :)

Trump is amazing and the perfect leader to lead our sick, corrupt country. His speech was inspiring and INFORMATIVE, even though those of us who have been following the case and listening to good attorneys' comments on it already knew he was getting shafted.

So there is a message to all Americans in this debacle:

Cross the Dims when they are in power

and you are TOAST
if this "sick. corrupt country" reelects this comedian we deserve everything that happens.

the "message to all americans?"

"three can keep a secret. if 2 of them are dead." ben franklin

yes, but the staffer was right, so that's why bribum doesn't fire the person

probably get fired if he /she didn't do it

But yeh, i get the point.. a real president would say You're fired :)
you have just perfectly described the difference in leadership styles that defines this election.

we do not want an authoritarian. you do.

OMG!

Unbelievable! You are as clueless as they come if you think bribum and co. are not tyrants!

:oops:
sorry, fork., but if biden were a tyrant trump would be dead.

now go back a few replies tp where yopu want biden to ignore the counsel of his advisor and fire the guy, even if he is correct?

we non authoritarians do not act that way. trump does. you like it.

talk about clueless!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, fork., but if biden were a tyrant trump would be dead.

I stopped at the first ridiculous comment. I'm sure more were to follow but anyhow..

bribum doesn't do things like that because he knows he would be the first suspect in all of America's mind

I stopped at the first ridiculous comment. I'm sure more were to follow but anyhow..

bribum doesn't do things like that because he knows he would be the first suspect in all of America's mind
in other words, he is not an authoritarian and curbs his baser instibcts.

any examplr , ever, of trump "curbing his baser instincts??

i do not know who you were (on my ignore list for sure) before you started this sock puppet, but you really are too stupid to listen to . on ignore.

Forum List

Back